chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ethan woke up and got out of the bed and sat at the table. Ethan said that he needs to call his parents to let them know what's going on . So he grab the phone and called them
" Hey mom and dad I have something to tell you" Ethan said.
"What's wrong Ethan?" his mom said.
It was silent for a few minutes.
" Mom and dad Christine been in accident and she's in the hospital in a comma" Ethan sobing.
He's parents can here him crying.
" Son it's going to be alright​" his dad said.
" I'm afraid I'm going to lose her. She my everything and I can't live without her" Ethan said.
" We know Ethan but your not going to lose her because you wanted know why? Because shes love you with all of her heart and that's something that will never change. Ethan your the most important person in her life. So don't ever think your going to lose her. She's a fighter and she will come back to you. Ethan the first day we met her was the day we know that she will be will you for ever" his mom said.
He was trying not to cry more but it's didn't help.
" Thank you for telling me that. It means the world to me. That my parents love her as much as it do. I'll keep you updated on her condition" Ethan said.
" Ok be safe we love you and tell Elena and Ivan there in are hearts" his dad said.
" I love you too bye". Ethan said.
Then he hang up the phone and got ready to go back to the hospital. He went into the lobby and sall Amber and he ran out the front entrance. He sall a taxi and got in it and asked him can he go to Gravition hospital. So the taxi guy took him to Gravition hospital. Ethan got out of the taxi and went into the hospital. He got to the waiting room and sees Elena, Ivan, Luka, and Sebastian. He walked over to them.
" So gave you heard anything yet" Ethan said.
They shoke there heads no. So Ethan sits down on a chair. A few minutes later the doctor cames out and there stood up. He came over and started talking to us.
" Mr. Bulter and Mrs. Bulter your daughter lost alot of blood. She's going to need more blood.
" Take ares " Sebastian and Luka said.
The doctor looks at them with a surprise look on his face.
" Well will test who's the same blood type as hers. But another thing is that her injuries are worse. So she's going to need more surgery " the doctor said.
" Do whatever it takes to save are little girl" Ivan said
" I just need you to sign the papers. Showing that you want me to go through Surgery" the doctor said.
" Ok" Elena said.
The doctor looks at Ethan. Like who are you and why are you listening? He walks over to Ethan and says something to him.
" Who are you and why are you listening to there daughters condition" the doctor said.
Ethan looked confused. Elena walks over.
" This is Ethan her boyfriend" Elena said.
" The boyfriend huh. I'm sorry I thought you were someone else" the doctor said.
He shakes Ethan hand.
" It's ok" Ethan said.
" Hey Ethan u have to talk to you about something if that's alright?" the doctor said.
" Sure " Ethan said.
" Please come to my office" the doctor said.
" Ok" Ethan said.
Elena said that there be in the waiting room. When you get done come meet up with use when your done. Ethan said ok I will. So the doctor and Ethan walked to his office. They got to his office and went in and sat down and talked.
" Ethan I like to ask you a question if that's ok? " The doctor said.
" It's ok" Ethan said.
" Ethan Christine losted the baby in the accident. We tried to save them both but we couldn't it" the doctor said.
Ethan looked like this was the first time he was hearing of this.
" Christine was pregnant" Ethan said.
The doctor was confused.
" Wait you didn't know​ she was pregnant did you" the doctor said.
" No I didn't" Ethan said.
Ethan started crying.
" It's seem she was 4 mouths pregnant. I'm sorry for your lost. I thought I would tell you first before telling her parents" the doctor said.
The doctor looks at Ethan. He has ters going down his cheek.
" Please don't tell them. I will " Ethan said.
" Ok I'll let you tell them" the doctor said.
The doctor walked over to his desk and went into his desk. He pulled a white envelope. He hands it to Ethan.
" That was handed to me when she got here and I wanted to give it to you because it was for you" the doctor said.
" Thank you doctor" Ethan said.
Ethan stood up and walked out of the office. He was heading back to the waiting room. But he couldn't see them right now without crying. So he stopped in the hallway. He was crying and sad that he losted his baby and he might lose his love. He couldn't stand anymore. He was hurting bad. He looks at the envelope. He opened it and started reading.
" I'm pregnant and I'm about 5 weeks. Your are the father . I know when you read the letter your going to be shocked. I hope you are as Happy as I am but if your not I don't want to lose you over it. I love you Ethan with all my heart".
Love you angel.
Ethan was crying and he couldn't help it. He was thinking about what she said in the letter. Ethan said he was happy but what am I going to tell her when she wakes up. That we lost the baby. Ethan was sobbing. It took him away to stop crying. What if she can take have anymore kids. Who am I going to tell her that. Ethan got up and walked back to the waiting room. Everyone came running over to him and asked what the doctor said. Ethan wasn't ready to tell them yet. So he lied to them because right now he's in alot of pain.
" What did he say ?" Elena said.
" He just asked me if I will be willing to give blood to her and I said I will give her blood" Ethan said.
" That's good" Ivan said.
They went back and sit down and Elena stoped Ethan.
" Ethan what did he really say" Elena said.
Ethan looked shocked.
" How dud you know he didn't say that" Ethan said.
" It's because I know you Ethan and you can't lie to me . So what did he say to you?" Elena said.
" He told me something important but I'm not ready to talk about it. Give me some time and I will tell you ok" Ethan said.
" It's ok Ethan u wasn't expecting you to tell me now" Elena said.
Elena hug him. Then​ she went looking in her bag. She pulls out the ring Ethan gave Christine. Ethan looked confused. He asked why she had that? Elena said that nurse gave it to me and I think that you needed it not me. So she hangs it to him. Ethan said that he thought she losted. He was crying again. Elena tells Ethan that Christine wouldn't not lose something that important. She tells Ethan to look at the ring. So Ethan looked at the ring and it had the anniversary on it. Ethan said I wonder when she got that done. Elena said see your more important to her then anyone and Ethan gives Elena and told her thank you for holding​ on to it. So them when to sit down in the waiting room and waiting for Christine to get out of surgery.