chapter 20

Chapter 20

Meanwhile at the hospital. Everyone was worried about Ethan. Sebastian called Ethan roommate Ren.
" Hello who is this ?" Ren asked.
" This is Sebastian Christine's brother. I was wondering if Ethan was there by any chance" Sebastian said.
Sebastian worried.
" No he not the last time I sall him was when Luka came to get him. What's going on because isn't he there with you. I thought Christine was awake" Ren said.
It was quite for a minute.
" Christine is awake but she doesn't remember Ethan or her friends but she remembers her family. Ethan was shocked when he find out and the worst thing is that she thinks this guy named Nick is her boyfriend. So he got in a fight with him and he lost. He went to surgery and then the doctor came to us and told us he's gone. So we are worried about him" Sebastian said.
" I understand how he must be feeling right now but he hasn't been here sorry but I'll look out for him and call you if I see him or hear from him" Ren said.
" Thank you" Sebastian said.
Then Sebastian got off the phone with Ren. His parents asked if he heard anything.
" No Ren said he hasn't see or heard from him" Sebastian said.
" Maybe we should call his parents and see if they heard anything from him" Ivan said.
" That's a good idea" Elena said.
So they called Ethan parents.
" Hey Emily and Julian it's Ivan and Elena" Ivan said.
" Hey how's your daughter doing. We heard from Ethan that she's awake" Emily said.
" Yes she's awake. When did you hear from Ethan? Is he alright? Do you know were he is?" Ivan asked.
It was quite for a few minutes.
" Yes we know were he is but he wants to be alone right know" Julian said.
Elena and Ivan wasn't worried alot anyone.
" We are happy that he's save" Elena said.
" We know that he's in alot of pain right now but when you hear from him please let him know that he's not alone" Ivan said.
" We will but mind if we ask. Is Christine and Ethan not together anymore?" Emily said.
Ivan had a hard time telling them what was going on.
" Christine thinks that this guy name Nick is her boyfriend and doesn't remember Ethan and that hurt him alot" Ivan said.
" I see that's why he's not with her right now. We just need to give him time to heal" Julian said.
They got off the phone and sat down still worried about Ethan. Luka and Sebastian ask if they know anything.
" Ethan save his parents know were he is. He needs to heal because right now he's hurting" Ivan said.
They understand how hes feeling right now. They go back to the motel to sleep and Luka sees Amber walking towards them. Luka grabs Sebastian to talk to him.
" Hey take them to there room please because Amber is over ther and I don't want her talking to them" Luka said.
" Ok I will" Sebastian said.
They leave towards the elevator. Amber walks over to Luka and starts talking.
" Do you know were Ethan is because I have something to tell him?" Amber asked.
Luka glares at her. She pulls out a stick. It was a pregnancy test. Luka looked nervous.
" Even if I have. I wouldn't tell were he is. Why do you want him?" Luka asked.
Amber looked shock when he said that.
" I'm pregnant and he's the father of the baby" Amber said.
Luka was surprised when she said that.
" I don't believe that he's the father because you sleep with alot of people" Luka said.
Amber looked mad when he said that.
" Well I'm going to let you know something. I've haven't slept with anyone since Ethan. So that means he's the father and I need to talk to him about it" Amber said.
Luka just stood there thinking.
" Well I'll tell him but you are not talking to him understand" Luka said.
Luka walked out of the motel before Amber could talk. Luka got in the taxi and asked if he take him to Gravition hospital. The taxi driver started driving to the hospital. Luka was thinking in the backseat. Luka was thinking in his mind.
" What are we going to do. Ethan maybe got Amber pregnant and that's going to hurt Christine really bad. I know Christine doesn't remember anything right now but when she does Ethan not going to be here. I see how much it's hurting him right now. I just don't know what to do to help him. There are things he knows that he hasn't told us and we know that he doesn't want to talk about it right now but I wish he would. I need to talk to him" Luka said in his mind.
The taxi gets to the hospital and Luka didn't want to go in but he has too. He gets out of the taxi and the moment he did. He see Sebastian waiting by the entrance. Luka walks over to him in surprised.
" Why are you  here Sebastian? I thought you were with mom and dad." Luka said.
" I was but they went to sleep and I went to see what was taking you so long and you were still talking to Amber . So I was listening in on what you and her were talking about. So Amber pregnant with Ethan kid" Sebastian said.
" It seems so but I don't know what to do anymore. Ethan probably never coming back. And the worst thing is that Christine doesn't know what's going on. But what's she remembers Ethan and asking for him. What are we supposed to tell her? That Ethan left because he couldn't handle it anymore. " Luka said crying.
Sebastian went up to hug his brother. They been through alot. It's been 3 mouths and it still hard on everyone.
" Luka your very stressed out right now but you are not the only one that's feeling that way" Sebastian said.
Luka calms down and they walk into the hospital. The ER was busy today. They had alot of people in the waiting room. Luka and Sebastian looked surprised to see all the people. They went to ask what's going on.
" Hi my name is Luka. What's going on here?" Luka asked.
" There was a fire at a college". The nurse said.
" What college?" Sebastian yelled.
" Baylor college" the nurse said.
" That's the school Christine goes to" Luka said.
" Were Bella at?" Sebastian said.
Luka starts panicing. They start looking for Bella in the waiting room. Sebastian is the one that found her. They ran over to see how she was doing.
" Bella are you alright?" Sebastian said.
" Yes I'm alright. Thank you for worrying about me" Bella said.
" We will worry about you because you are Christine friend" Luka said.
Bella looked happy.
" We're Ethan at. I'm surprised he's not here right now because I heard that Christine is awake" Bella said.
" That's along story but right we don't feel like talking about it" Sebastian and Luka said.
They sat down waiting to see Christine and they see Nick walk in. Nick acted like he didn't see them and went to see Christine. Luka got up and at him. Luka glared at him and sat down again. Luka was thinking in his mind that he wasn't to beat him up for hurting his family. Luka hears his phone ringing. He looks to see who it is and he sees it's his girlfriend calling. Luka got up and went to walk to the cafeteria. He answered his phone.
" Hey baby I miss you so much" Luka said.
" Aww I miss you to" Erika said.
Luka was blushing a little bit.
" What's up?" Luka asked .
" I wanted to see how your sister was doing?" Erika said.
" She's awake but she doesn't remember Ethan . Ethan not here anymore because he hurting really bad. I don't​ know what to do anymore. Right now we're going I want to be in your arms" Luka said crying.
Luka sat down in the middle of the hallway. Erika hears him crying.
" Babe it's going to be alright. I promise. I wish your were here with me because I would give you a hug and make you feel better" Erika said.
" Thank you for being a great girlfriend " Luka said.
" Your welcome. I'm sorry that I can't be there with you. Babe I have to go now but I'll talk to you later" Erika said.
Luka hang up the phone and sat in the hallway for awhile because he doesn't want Sebastian to see him crying. Luka gets up and tells himself​ that he has to be strong for everyone. He walks to the cafeteria and gets coffee for everyone and bring it back to the waiting room and gives it to them. They just sit and wait for Ivan and Elena to get there.