chapter 18

Chapter 18

They found a taxi. So Ethan went to grab there stuff and Luka went to talk to the taxi driver.
" Hey can you take the long way to Gravition hospital please" Luka said.
" Yes I can" the taxi driver said.
Ethan came with there stuff. Luka helped Ethan put it in the truck. Ethan looked at Luka. Ethan was worried about Luka and seeing Christine. They get in the car and the taxi driver told them that the long way is closed off. Luka looked out the window. Ethan was so happy and nervous at the same time. They get to the hospital and Ethan got out of the taxi and ran into the hospital. Luka ran after him. When he got into the hospital he see Sebastian, Ivan and Elena, and Nick. Ethan see them. Sebastian tried to stop him but he ran right passed him. Luka came into the hospital. Ivan and Elena went to hug him.
" We missed you Luka" Ivan and Elena said.
Luka looked sad.
" How's Christine doing?" Luka asked.
They look at him.
" She's good but she doesn't remember  anything but her family" Ivan said.
" What does the doctor say? How long is this going to be?" Luka asked
They look sad.
" The doctor said this could happen to people being in a comma. But he said it may be awhile before she remembers Ethan but there's another thing. So when she woke up. She remembers us but when we left Nick visited her and now she thinks Nick is her boyfriend" Elena said.
Luka looked really mad.
" What are we going to do? Ethan going to be upset when he finds out". Luka said.
Luka was crying and Elena his mom hugged him. Luka ran to her room. He opened the door. We walked in there​ were Ethan was. He sees Christine sleeping. He walks over to Ethan.
" Hey Ethan why don't we leave and come back later" Luka said.
He looks at Christine.
" Why would I do that. What's going on Luka?" Ethan asked.
Luka looks away from Ethan. Christine starts waking up.
" Hey Luka I've missed you" Christine said.
Ethan looked so happy and ran over and hugged her and she looked confused.
" I missed you so much Christine. I love you with all my heart.
Ethan was happy.
" Can you please stop hugging me. I don't even know how you are?" Christine said.
Ethan stopped hugging her and got up off the bed and he looked confused.
" Christine I'm your boyfriend Ethan don't you remember me" Ethan said.
Ethan looked hurt saying that.
" Yes I have a boyfriend but his name is Nick not Ethan" Christine said.
We heard a knock on the door and then Ivan, Elena,and Sebastian came in.
" What how do you not remember me? When been together for 4 years. I'm your boyfriend not Nick"?. Ethan yelled.
Everyone looks at them and stays quiet and Christine looked at him like this was the first time meeting him. Ethan was crying alot.
" I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong girl because I've never meet you Ethan and I can't be in love with someone I've never meet" Christine said.
Ethan drop to the floor like his heart just broke. Luka and Sebastian run over to him.
" Ethan are you alright?" Sebastian asked.
Ethan head was still down. He was in alot off pain right now.
" No I'm not alright my heart is broken" Ethan sobbing said.
" We are here for you Ethan "Luka said.
Ivan and Elena see how much pain Ethan in.
" Christine this is your boyfriend and he's been by you side the hole time" Elena said.
Christine listen to her mom but she doesn't believe that Ethan her boyfriend.
" Mom can you please stop. I know what your doing? It's but you don't like Nick and I know that but I like him. He even gave me a ring that I love" Christine said.
Ethan looked up and see the ring and it's the ring that Ethan gave her. Luka looked at the ring.
" Christine Ethan gave that to you " Luka said.
" No he didn't brother I know that you like him but its not going to help the fact that I don't have feelings for him. I never will have feelings for him" Christine said.
Everyone looked surprised when she said that. Ethan was quite and he still was on the floor. Nick came in the room. Everyone looked mad at him. Christine see him and she was happy. Nick walked over to her.
" Hey babe how are you doing?" Nick said.
" I'm good cuddlybear and you? Christine said.
Ethan looked surprised when she called him cuddlybear because that's the name she calls him. Ethan gets off the floor and Luka is right next to him. Nick gives her a kiss.
" I love you with all my heart " Christine said.
Ethan was so angry hit Puch Nick in the face. Nick came back a Puch him but he broke Ethan arm and gave him a black eye and bruises. Ethan fainted and everyone ran to him.
" Why Christine are you doing this?" Luka said.
" I'm sorry but im in love " Christine said.
One of the nurse came in and call code red. They stepped​ out of the ways. They to Ethan to the surgery room. Everyone was worried about him. Luka and Sebastian left the room and so did Nick.
" Christine we know you don't remember but if you don't remember him soon your going to lose him" Ivan said.
Elena was sad seeing the pain that Ethan is in.
" Mom and dad I'm sorry but can you leave my room because I'm tireder" Christine said.
They shock there heads yes and gave her a kiss and hugges. Then they left the room and went to the waiting room. They were waiting to see how Ethan was doing. Luka was pasty in the waiting room. Sebastian was sitting down waiting and Ivan and Elena were worried about Christine and Ethan. Nick walks into the waiting​ room. Luka had it. He walks over to Nick and puched him in the face.
" What the hell is your problem?" Nick said.
" My problem is you. Why did you tell Christine your her boyfriend. Your not her boyfriend. Ethan her boyfriend and that's something that's never going to change" Luka yelled.
Nick was really mad and he hit Luka in the stomach and Luka feel to the floor.
" You need to get one thing straight I'm not going anywhere" Nick said.
Luka got up and beat the crap out of Nick. Nick was on the floor when Luka got down with him. Sebastian had to hold Luka back.
" You never come around my family again or I will call the cops on you" Ivan said.
" You can't keep me away from her" Nick said.
" Yes we can. We are her parents remember that" Elena said.
Nick walked off mad. Luka sat down in a chair and Elena came to look at her son.
" That was a brave thing you did luka" Sebastian said.
Luka looks up at them.
" I did it for Ethan and Christine" Luka said.
They hug him. The doctor came into the waiting room. He came to talk to us.
" Ethan is alright. He has a broken arm and burses on has face" the doctor said.
They are glad he's alright.
" Can we go see him?" Luka and Sebastian said.
" That's the problem he left but he handed this to me" the doctor said.
He hands them a note from Ethan.
Dear Christine family,
It was nice meeting you. I'm glad I got to know all of you. Christine is in love with Nick not me anymore. So there's no point of me being there anymore. Christine probably never going to remember me but I will always remember her. she's always going to be in my heart and this hurts me to say this but I'm going somewhere no one else knows but one person. I'm sorry that I couldn't make your daughter or sister happy. I need to be alone right now to think. This is goodbye.
                Ethan.
After they get done read the note they start freaking out. Luka tried calling​ him and it went straight to voicemail mail. Ethan said goodbye to them last. They started crying.