chapter 7

Chapter 7

We woke up to get ready to go to the hospital and Christine phone rings. Ivan answers the phone.
" Christine is that you. Were are you because you didn't come home last night" this girl said.
" This is not Christine. Im her father Ivan. Who are you?" Ivan said.
" I'm her best friend Bella and her roommate​. Is Christine with you because she starts school in a few minutes" Bella said.
Ivan puts his hand in front of the phone and tells Elena that it's her best friend. She worried about Christine. She said Christine starts school I. A few minutes. Should I tell her that's she's in the hospital and Elena tells him yes. Ivan said to Bella if she's not siding down she needs too.
" Bella last night Christine got in a car accident and she got badly injured. She's at Gravition hospital in a comma" Ivan sobing.
"O.o know is she going to be all right " Bella said.
" We hope so but right now the doctors are doing everything they can to help her" Ivan said.
Elena was holding Ivan hand.
" If I may ask can I come see her after school" Bella said.
" We would love that. Your apart of her life so you should be there to" Ivan said.
" Thank you so much. I'm sorry but I have to go to school now but I'll see you at the hospital after school" Bella said.
" Ok " Ivan said.
He hang up the phone and was wiping the tears away. They get ready to go to the hospital. They get in the taxi and the go to Gravition hospital. When the get there and get ready to walk into the hospital. They see Luka and Sebastian walking. Elena runs to hang her son's. After getting hugged by there mom . They said to her that Christine going to be ok. They walk into the hospital. Elena, Ivan , Luka, and Sebastian had to get room pass. So when they got them they went to her room. They get in her room and thus is the first time that Luka and Sebastian get to see Christine.
" She looks pretty bad " Luka said.
" Yep she does" Sebastian said.
They started crying. Elena came up to them and told them that's it's going to be ok.
" Mom your right. Christine is strong and she will come out of this alright" they both said.
" Hey Christine your brothers are here for you and there not going anywhere ok" Ivan said.
" Dad's right were not going anywhere. We promise " they both said.
Sebastian looks at Christine. Then he looks at his mom and dad.
" So does Ethan know yet?" Sebastian said.
Luka looks at Sebastian for saying that.
" No Ethan doesn't know yet. We don't know how to tell him that she's in the hospital" Elena said
Ivan holds Christine hand.
" I mean how do you tell someone that the love of his life in a comma or even better that she got in a car accident" Ivan said.
" That's true but he deserves to know" Sebastian said.
" Sebastian looks mom and dad are trying here. It's not easy seeing your daughter like this" Luka said.
" That's true Luka right now it's hard on us because she's are family" Sebastian said.
They look at her and go up to hug her. After that the nurse came in to check up on Christine. Luka asked the nurse how she was doing.
"She's not good right now. She's going to need another surgery to fix some tears in her stomach " the nurse said.
" So she needs another surgery. Will it help her in the long run and is her body weak right now from the other surgery" Ivan​ said.
" Yes it will help her in the long run and her body is weak right now. So that's why we aren't doing surgery right now but if it gets worst we are going to have to and we are going to need your approval to do the surgery" the nurse said.
" Ok then you for letting us know but she doesn't need it right now" Elena said.
" No she doesn't" the nurse said.
" That's good " Luka said.
The nurse checked here vital signs and the nurse said that there not were the supposed to be. So she said that she will keep a eye on it. So the nurse left the room and Ivan and Elena asked there's son's to stay with Christine. So they did. They went out of the room and her phone rings and they look how's calling and it's Ethan. So the answer it.
" Hey angel I missed you" Ethan said.
" Hello Ethan this not Christine this is her parents" Ivan said.
" Hello Mrs. Bulter and Mr. Bulter. Why do you have Christine phone?" Ethan asked.
" Ethan you don't have to be so formal with us" Ivan said.
" Ok may I call you Ivan and Elena then" Ethan said.
"Yes you may Ethan" Ivan said.
" Ok . Are you there visiting Christine" Ethan said.
" It's something like that" Ivan said.
Ivan started crying and Ethan asked if he was ok.
" Ethan you may want to sit down because there's something I have to tell you" Ivan said.
"Is something wrong with Christine" Ethan said.
" Ethan yes there's something wrong with Christine but I don't know how to tell you this " Ivan sobing.
" What's​ wrong with Christine? Ethan yelled.
" Ethan calm done ok. Christine was in a car accident yesterday and she was badly hurt" Ivan said.
Ivan heard Ethan crying though the phone. He was crying bad.
" Is she alright " Ethan sobing.
" No shes not. She has bad injures to her had and thought out her body. She's in a comma Ethan" Ivan said.
Ivan heard someone in the background. Ethan are you alright right this guy said. No I'm not alright Ren my girlfriend is hurt and I'm here and not with her. Wait did you say Christine was hurt. How bad is she hurt. Ren I don't know but I can't go to school today I'm going to my girlfriend. I understand Ethan. Ethan gets back on the phone.
" I'll be there in 3 hours " Ethan said.
" Ethan take your time we are not going anywhere ok" Ivan​ said.
" I know but I need to be there Mr. Bulter because she's the love of my life and I can't live without her" Ethan said.
" I know Ethan. So we will see you in three hours" Ivan said.
Ivan hangs up the phone and was in shock hearing​ Ethan cry for the first time. He went to sit down on a chair in the waiting room and Elena cames sut right next to him. She asked what was wrong.
" Elena I heard Ethan cry for the first time and it was hard to hear" Ivan said.
Elena grabs his hands and kisses them.
" Ethan loves are daughter and we couldn't ask for a better guy for her. He need to know and I'm glad you told him even knowing how hard it was going to be hard to tell him" Elena said.
Ivan was crying​. Elena hug Ivan and kissed him.
"Please god save are daughter" Ivan said.
" I love you Ivan and are daughter will be ok I promise" Elena said.
" I love you too Elena and your right she will be ok. I have faith" Ivan said.
They hugged each other for awhile. Then they sall there son walking out of the room. They tell there son's that Ethan will be here in three hours.
" How did Ethan take it when you told him dad" Luka said.
" He started crying when I told him and I felt bad but he needed to know" Ivan said.
" Your dad told him the truth and it was the hardest thing he ever done" Elena said.
" I bet it was because Ethan cares for Christine more then he cares for anything else" Sebastian said.
" That's true " Ivan and Elena said.
Luka and Sebastian sit in the waiting room to waiting on Ethan to get there.