chapter 22

Chapter 22

It was 2 weeks later. Everyone was still worried that Christine wasn't going to remember Ethan. They walk into the hospital and Luka said he's going to go see sister and talk to her. He walks down the hallway were Christines room is and Sebastian comes running up to him.
" I'm going with you" Sebastian said.
They get to here room and knocked on the door then walked in. Christine was sleeping. So they walked in quity. They sat down in the chairs.
" Hey Sebastian do you think she ever going to remember Ethan?" Luka said.
" Yes I do evenly she will" Sebastian said.
They look at Christine.
" It just sucks that Ethan not here because him knowing that she's​ awake may be hurting him right now. I wish he would talk to us because seeing him like this is hurting me and everyone" Luka said.
The moment that Luka said that Christine woke up.
" Good morning Christine. How are you doing?" Sebastian asked.
Christine looks at her brothers and looked around her.it like she was trying to find someone.
" We'res Ethan. I want to see Ethan now" Christine said.
Luka and Sebastian stand up quickly. They were surprised that Christine asked for Ethan.
" .... Umm..." Sebastian said.
Luka was quite for a little while.
Sebastian ran out of the room to go get there parents and the doctor.
" What going on Luka" Christine said.
Sebastian got to the waiting room out of breath. He got to his parents and they were wondering what was going on.
" Sebastian what's wrong" Elena said.
" ... Christine ... Is ..." Sebastian said.
" Take a breath son" Ivan said.
Sebastian takes a few minutes to breathe and then tells them.
" Christine remembers Ethan. She asked for him just now" Sebastian said.
" Wait what she remembers him?" Ivan said.
Sebastian shakes his head. They looked happy.
" What did you tell her?" Elena asked.
" We didn't tell her anything. I ran over here to get you and the doctor" Sebastian said.
" Ok good" Elena said.
They looked releved that she remembers Ethan. The parents went to get the doctor why Sebastian went back to Christine room. When he got back Luka was still question and Christine still asking questions.
" What happened? Why am I here? Why are you here? If your here were Ethan at? Why isn't he in here to?" Christine said.
She keep asking questions because she didn't know what was going on. A few minutes later the doctor comes in with there parents. The doctor walks over to Christine.
" How do you feel Christine?" The doctor asked.
" I feel good but my body hurts all over" Christine said.
" It's​ going to because you been in accident. Now your in the hospital were you been in a comma. Then you woke up and you didn't remember Ethan and other people but you remember your family" the doctor said.
Christine was a little shocked hearing everything.
" But how's that possible because I was just working like yesterday?" Christine said.
" Christine it was not yesterday it was a year ago" Ivan said.
" I've been here for a year" Christine said.
Christine started crying. Luka got up and went to hug her. The doctor had more news for her.
" Christine I have more news for you but I don't know if you want your family to hear it?" The doctor said.
Christine looks at her family then the doctor.
" It's ok. You can tell them to" Christine said.
" When you got in the car accident. You were saved by a man named Brian and before you pasted out you told him that you were pregnant. So when you got here. He told us that you told him you were pregnant. We took you to surgery. We tired everything we could to save the baby but we couldn't. So then we had to do alot to stop the bleeding. Christine were the breeding was coming from was were you carry baby's. Look there's no easy way to say this. That means in your future you can't have kids. I'm sorry" the doctor said.
Christine layed on the bed crying. Her parents and her brothers were shocked. The doctor went out of the room and her dad came out of the room too.
" Hey doc can i ask you something?" Ivan said.
" Sure" the doctor said.
" Why didn't you tell us about here being pregnant?" Ivan said.
The doctor looked like he didn't know how to answer the question.
" Because I was told not to by Ethan. Do you remember when I asked if she had a boyfriend and you told me yes. When he got here I talked to him and told him. It was very hard for him to listen to that. Christine also wrote him a letter letting him now that she was pregnant. Ethan didn't know how to tell her family that she was pregnant and now she's not and she will never be able to have kids again" the doctor said.
" I see Ethan was going through this on his own. He didn't want to cause us anymore trouble. So he keep quiet about it. Well I can see why he was hurting. Hes a good man." Ivan said.
The doctor looks at Ivan.
" He is because I've never seen anyone that cares more about her then himself. He even gave her blood to keep her alive. He must really love her with all of his heart. I know that he's hurting right know but I think he would be happy to know that she remembers him." The doctor said.
Ivan looked at him.
" Thank you for all your help" Ivan said.
The doctor shakes his hand and then walks off. Ivan walks back into Christine's​ room.
" I need to talk to Ethan. We're is he at." Christine sobbing.
" Christine Ethan not here" Luka said.
Christine looked shocked when he said that.
" I thought he would be here. So does her not care that I've been in accident?"Christine said.
Ivan looked mad when she said that.
" Christine you hurt Ethan. So he couldn't take the pain anymore" Ivan yelled.
She looked confused.
" I hurt Ethan. How did I hurt him?" Christine said.
" You told him that you don't remember him and you said that Nick was your boyfriend and that Nick was the one you loved not him." Luka said.
" O.o no I did hurt him" Christine sobbing.
It was quite for​ a little while.
" Christine Ethan saved your life. He gave you blood to keep you alive. He didn't care about him all he cared was about you" Elena said.
Christine was crying because she missed Ethan and she knows that she pushed him away.
" Do you know were he is?" Christine said.
" No all we know that he's with his grandma because he needed​ to get away" Sebastian said.
Christine was thinking about him. Her parents hugged her and gave her a kiss. Then they walked out of the room. Sebastian and Luka told her that they will see her tomorrow. They left the room.
" Well know we now why Ethan went drinking" Sebastian said.
" Yea but to think Ethan was going through this by himself." Luka said.
" It's going to hurt her when she finds out that Ethan sleep with someone else" Sebastian said.
" I know but Ethan needs to tell her that" luka said.
They left the hospital and went back to the motel. Meanwhile Christine trying to call Ethan and it's going straight to voicemail. Then she try calling his parents and it went straight to voicemail. She gets up out of bed. She's in alot of pain but she didn't care. She want to see Ethan. She got dressed and left a note for her parents.
Dear, parents and brothers
I'm going to see Ethan and I will be back. I need to see him because o hurt him and I want to fix it because he's the love of my life and I can't lose him. I know that you are going to be mad at me and I know that I'm not suppose to be walking with a broken leg but I can't just sit her and watch him slip away from me. I'm not going to lie I'm in alot of pain.

       Love Christine.
Christine knows we're his grandma lives because they went there once. Christine walks out of the room and was walking out of the hospital and she see Nick and she doesn't want to talk to him right​ so she hurry to the taxi thats going to take her to the airport. Nick see her and try to take to her.
" Christine what are you doing out of bed?" Nick asked.
Christine doesn't answer him and the taxi takes off to the airport. Christine gets to the airport. She goes buy a ticket to oregon. She gets on the plane and she throws up blood but she knows what's happening but she doesn't care. She's acting like everything going to be ok but it's​ not.
The person right next to her asked if she's going to be alright.
" Are you going to be alright miss" the lady asked.
" Yes I just pulled some muscles. Thank you though" Christine said.
Christine lied because Ethan needs her right now and she needs him. Christine fall asleep because her head was spinning and that it was going to take 3 hours to get to oregon. Christine was dreaming of Ethan.