chapter 4

Chapter 4

Christine is getting ready for the party. She's trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. She was try  in this purple and black dress. Then she looked an the mirror and she look pretty. She was going to wear this dress. She heard her dad say hurry up you don't want to be late for the party. She came downstairs and her parents looked at her.
" Your so pretty Christine nice choice" her mom said.
" Your mom is right Christine" her dad said.
Christine looked at her dress.
" You don't think its to much and do you think Ethan going to love it" Christine asked.
" It's not two much and Ethan going to love it too " mom and dad said.
We head out of the house and we get in the. Ethan leave 29 minutes way. My parents were talking in the front sets and I was looking at the blue sky. The song on the let me love you. I love that song. I was starting to get nervous because this is the first time Ethan gets to see me in the dress. I hope he loves it. My dad asked me a question.
" Christine did you bring the present for Ethan" her dad asked.
" Yes I did dad it's in my bag" Christine said.
" That's my girl" her dad said.
I went back looking out the car window. I see that we are almost there. We get to Ethan house and my dad says are you ready Christine. I shack my head yes. My dad pulls in to the drive way and parks the car. I opened the car door and got out of the car. Ethan open his front door and walks out side to meet us. My parents were in front on me. Ethan gives my dad a hand shack and says great to have you at house again sir.then Ethan gives my mom a hug and tells her the same thing. But then he looks at me in a shock look on his face. He starts blushing really bad. I look at Ethan and noice he's speechless.
" Ethan are you alright" Christine said.
" Yes I'm alright but you look beautiful and it caught me off guard. That's a beautiful dress your wearing Christine" Ethan said.
" Thank you Ethan and look cute too" Christine said.
Ethan then looks at my parents because my parents were staring at us. Ethan tells us we can go in his house now. We got on the porch and went into the house. We get in the house and Ethan parents are waiting for us and his little brother.
" It's nice you see you again Christine and elena And Ivan " Emily and Julian said.
" It's nice you see you too emily And  Julian  it's been all time since we last saw you" elena And Ivan  said.
" Yes it has been a long time" Julian said.
" that's a nice dress Christine " Emily said.
" Thank you " Christine said.
I look over to Ethan little brother Anthony.
" How are you doing Anthony. You growed because this last time I sall you were little but you are almost my height​" Christine said.
" Yes I've grown since then. And I'm good thank you for asking" Anthony said.
" Your welcome " Christine said.
Anthony look embrace a little but I can see the resemblance between him and Ethan it's kind of cute.
" Christine you look very pretty in that dress" Anthony said.
" Anthony are you flitting with my girlfriend again" Ethan said.
" I can't help it. She's​ just so pretty brother" Anthony said.
" I Know she is but shes my girlfriend" Ethan said.
" I understand brother. I will stop" Anthony said.
I look at Ethan and he seems to be over protected about me and I love that about him but that's his brother though.
" Ethan it's just your brother calm down. He loves how happy I make you and he wants to be like you. You are like his role model. I know you get jealous alot but his your brother" Christine said.
" Your right Christine and I'm going to start being his role model" Ethan said.
Ethan walks over and hugs his brother. That's what brothers do. That makes me miss my brothers alot. Christine starts crying and Ethan comes up to her and hugs her and asked her whats wrong.
" I miss my brothers alot. I wish my brothers were here today but I understand how busy they are with there life's" Christine said.
Ethan look at my parents and then his parents. She look up at Ethan and she  ask him what's wrong. Ethan got up and told me to stand up. So she did stand up. Ethan said close your eyes and I will walk you towards the living room. My parents and his parents were right behind me. We got to the living room and I felt my parents move into the living room. Ethan said I can open up my eyes now. So I did and I sall Sebastian and Luka standing there. I was so shock I fell to my knees. Ethan gets on his knees and ask if I was ok and Shake my head no. My head was spinning and then vision was blurry. Then all I sall was black. I heard everyone call my name Christine are you alright. I feel someone warm carrying me. I finally woke up and I sall Ethan right next to me on the couch. How did I get to the couch I don't remember anything.
" Christine your awake now thank God" Ethan said.
" What happened" Christine said.
" You passed out after seeing your brothers. I guess from the excitement from seeing your brothers" Ethan said.
" But how did I get to the couch ?" Christine said.
" I carried you to the couch. I was so scared Christine that something might happen to you" Ethan said.
Ethan eyes were red and swollen. Shes​ hug him.
" Ethan were you crying because you though something happen and you were scared" Christine said.
Ethan nods yes.
" I'm ok I promise" Christine said.
Ethan kisses her on the lips and then he said he has something for me before we go see everyone again.He brings​ out a box that had something in it and he puts in my hand. So I opened it and it's a promise ring.
" Ethan you didn't have to get me a promise ring. My heart is yours and only yours" Christine said.
" I know but since we are going to be apart for awhile. I wanted to get you something that reminds you of my" Ethan said.
" Ethan know this I love you and only you for the rest of my life" Christine said.
Ethan takes the ring out of the box and puts it on my finger. Then he kisses it. I tell him I have a promise ring for him to. And he gets excited about the ring. I take the ring out of the box and put it on his finger and I kiss it too. Then after I kiss the ring I kiss him too. This is the men I want to be with the rest of my life. Ethan said that we should go see the others now. So we get up off the couch and we walk to the kitchen were everyone was. As soon as I sall Luka and Sebastian I ran up and hug them. I miss them so much.
" Hey sis it's been a long time. Are you feeling better now " Luka and Sebastian said.
" I'm feeling so much better now" Christine said.
" So congrats on going to Baylor sis " Luka and Sebastian said.
" How did you know about the party" Christine said.
" Ethan called us and told us that they were having and party at there house for you and him and asked us to be there for you sis. Ethan really care for you sis" Luka and Sebastian said.
I look at Ethan and then I go over to him and tell him he's the best boyfriend and that I love him with all my heart. Ethan is blushing again and then I kissed him and everyone was looking. We went on with the party and then it was time to go. Sebastian and Luka had to leave . So they said goodbye to our parents then they come over and tell me goodbye and told Ethan to watch out for her. Then the hug her and lelf. I told Ethan bye and gave him a kiss and told him I'll message him all the time and that will miss him all the time and he started crying and she started crying too.