chapter 19

Ethan was going to his grandmas house because he was hurting and he wanted to be alone. He was on the plane think of Christine. He was crying really bad. He was thinking of the time that he came Arizona to surprise Christine. It was the first time that he's been there since she started school there. He was so happy to visit her. He got there in three hours. When he got there he asked were the jewelry store was. He wanted to get a necklace for her. He took a taxi to the jewelry store. He got out of the taxi and went into the store. The man asked him does he need help. Ethan was looking around when he sall a ring.
" Can I see this ring please" Ethan asked.
The man takes it out for Ethan to see. Ethan was looking at this ring. He loves the ring. He buys the ring. He's going to give the ring to Christine. He gets to Christine apartment. He was nervous to see Christine. He knocks on the door and a girl answer the door.
" Can I help you" the girl asked.
" Um I'm sorry I thought this was Christine house" Ethan said.
The girl looks at Ethan like she knows him.
" This is Christine house and you must be Ethan her boyfriend" the girl said.
" Yes I'm Ethan but how do you know me and why are you in Christine apartment?" Ethan said.
The girl looked surprised when Ethan said that.
" I'm Bella her room mate and Christine talks about you all the time" Bella said.
Ethan shock her hand.
" I'm sorry. Nice to meet you Bella" Ethan said.
" It's ok. Would you like to come in" Bella said.
" Yes please" Ethan said.
Bella let him in. Ethan was looking around because he wanted to if Christine was there. Ethan sits down on the couch. Bella sat down in the chair.
" So is Christine here?" Ethan asked.
He looks at Bella.
" No but she will be her in a minute" Bella said.
Bella looks at Ethan and sees he's nervous.
" Ethan it's been along time since you seen Christine." Bella said.
" Yes but I've missed her a lot" Ethan said why blushing.
Bella sees how red his face turns.
" You love her more then she will ever know right" Bella said.
" I do love her" Ethan said.
When Ethan said that Christine walks in the door. She see Ethan and runs and kisses him. She was so happy to see him.
" Ethan what are you doing here?" Christine said.
" I came here to see you. I've missed you so much" Ethan said.
He kisses her again and she blush. Bella was looking at them and think they were a great couple.
" I'm going to the library to study I'll see you later" Bella said.
Bella left and Christine sat down on the couch and Ethan sat next to her. Ethan was so red in the face.
" You look really cute Christine" Ethan said blushing.
Ethan looked way from Christine because he was embrace.
" You dont have to look away from me. I know your blushing" Christine said.
Ethan looks at Christine and Christine smiling. Ethan gets a box out of his pocket. He puts it in her hands. Christine opens the box and sees a ring inside of it. She puts it on and kisses Ethan. Christine stands up and grabs Ethan hand. They go into her room. Ethan see her room and sees that she has pictures of them up and her family.
Ethan kisses Christine. Then he picks her up and puts her on the bed. They have sex. They were so happy. He finally gets to new York were his grandma lives. He got off the plane crying. He she's his grandma. He walks over to her and hugs her.
" It's going to be ok Ethan" his grandma said.
" I can't leave with out her" Ethan said.
His grandma looks Ethan.
" Ethan what happened to your arm and your face?" His grandma said.
" It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it" Ethan said.
" Ok I want make you tell me till your ready" his grandma said.
Ethan started crying again. His grandma hug him to make him feel better. They went to the car and Ethan says he needs to call his parents. He pulled out his phone and called his parents. No answer it went straight to voicemail.
" Hey Mom and Dad I'm calling to let you know Christine awake but she doesn't remember me and y'all. She thinks a guy name Nick her boyfriend. I have a broken arm but I don't feel like talking about that. I guess me and Christine are not together anymore. I'm in alot of pain. I feel like my heart been torn out. I'm at Grandma's because I needed to get away to be alone right now. I don't want you to worried. I'm alright. Another thing is the doctor doesn't know when Christine going to remember. I love you so much. Tell Anthony I love him and miss him. It's going to be awhile before I come back" Ethan said crying.
He hangs up the phone and see that his back screen of his phone is of Christine. He crying really bad. He turns off his phone and when he does he remember something. He remembers him being in the bar getting druck. He knows that he druck alot that day. Then Amber comes in and starts talking to him and he was dancing with her and kisses her. He remembers the bartender Waring him to stay away from him. Then he remembers getting asked to go back with her and that he said that Amber was his girlfriend and that he loves her. Then kissing her and then throwing the ring away. Then going to the motel. Getting in her room and laying on the bed. Then feel asleep. He knows now he didn't sleep with Amber but he still messed up.
" I'm a jerk" Ethan said.
His grandma looks at him.
" What did you say?" His grandma asked.
"Never mind" Ethan said.
He was thinking in his mind that he messed up big time. Ethan stayed quiet the rest off the way to his grandma house. When they got there Ethan went upstairs to go to bed. His grandma was worried about him. He got to the room he was staying in and layed on the bed and cried himself to sleep.