chapter 27

Chapter 27

Ethan gets up out if the bed. He walks out of the room. He finds out that Christine is in room 24. He walks down the hallway and finds Christine room. He walks in the room and see Christine sitting up on the bed. Ethan runs over and hugs and kisses Christine.
" Ethan what are you doing here and what happened to your arm?" Christine said.
" I want to see you and talk to you about something? And I hurt my arm caughting you" Ethan said.
" I'm sorry about your arm" Christine said.
Christine kissed his arm.
" Christine when you were in a comma. I got druck and meet this girl at the bar and she got druck with me. I told the bartender that she was my girlfriend and I kissed her and went with her to her hotel but I didn't do anything I promise" Ethan said.
Christine was crying. Ethan wipe the tears away.
" Christine I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" Ethan said.
Ethan started crying. Christine sees how much Ethan is hurting.
" Ethan I understand what you were going through. I lost our kid and you found out that I won't be able to have kids. I want be able to give you kids. Maybe you should be with someone that can give you kids" Christine said crying.
Ethan huged her.
" Christine I don't want to be with someone else. I want to be with you. We can adopt a kid when we are ready ok Christine" Ethan said.
" Are you sure Ethan?" Christine said.
" Yes. I love you so much" Ethan said.
" I love you too" Christine said.
Ethan kissed her and Christine smiled. Ethan stayed for awhile then he had to go back to his room. I missed him when he left. It's was a few minutes later and Nick walked in.
" How's my girlfriend doing?" Nick said.
" I'm not your girlfriend" Christine said.
" Yes you are" Nick said.
" Nick listen I'm sorry but when I said that I didn't know who Ethan but he's my boyfriend not you" Christine said.
Nick walked over to me and grabs her arms and started squeeze them.
" Nick stop it your hurting me" Christine said.
" You know if you don't be with me. I'm going to hurt Ethan pretty bad" Nick said.
" You wouldn't dare" Christine said.
" Try me" Nick said.
Christine looked at Nick and she felt scared.
" Ok please don't hurt Ethan. Im Your girlfriend ok" Christine said.
Nick kiss her on the lips and Christine had to pretend that she like it.
" I will she you in the morning and remember tell Ethan he's not aloud to touch you or I will hurt him. I love you Christine" Nick said.
" I love you too and ok I'll tell him" Christine said.
Nick left the room and Christine was freaking out. She now what to do to keep Ethan save. So she picked up a pices of paper and left a letter saying goodbye.
Dear, family and Ethan
I'm leaving because I don't want to be around anyone anymore. I need to be alone. Don't come looking for me. I don't want to be found.
                          Christine
P.s I'm leaving my phone and ring here.
Christine was crying and hurting but she knows this is going to keep the people she cares about save. She got dressed and leave the hospital. She said goodbye.