chapter 23

Chapter 23

Christine was in so much pain but she didn't care because she wanted to see Ethan. The plane finally got to Oregon. Christine was getting off the plane and she was dizzy but she know that wouldn't stop her. She gets a taxi. She know that his grandmother lives in a small town called portland. She gets in the taxi and the taxi asked her what town is he taking her too.
" can you take me to Portland plz and the address is 2140 farmers drive." Christine said.
He said yes. Then He looks at Christine and see that she's not looking good.
" Hey miss are you feeling ok" the driver said.
" Yes I'm sorry. What's your name?" Christine said.
" It's Sam and yours" Sam said.
" Mines Christine " Christine said.
Christine doesn't look good but she acted like she was alright. Sam was worried about her but he thinks his taking her to her house. When we go the Christine vision was blurry. Christine pays the taxi driver and she gets out of the car. She walks up to the door and knocks on it. She see someone opened it and it was Ethan grandma. She was surprised to she Christine there. She hugs her and tell her to come in. Christine gose in the house and she sits down on the couch.
" How are you Christine? Mrs. Fuqua asked.
" I'm good and you" Christine said.
Mrs. Fuqua looks at Christine and wondering why she was there.
" I'm good thank you. What can I do for you huh?" Mrs.fuqua asked.
Christine tired hiding the pain she was in.
" Is Ethan here because I need to talk to him" Christine said.
Mrs. Fuqua looked surprised.
" You remember Ethan. I'm glad but shouldn't you still be in the hospital. You still need rest huh" Mrs. Fuqua.
" I know but Ethan wasn't answering his phone and his parents wasn't either and I need to talk to him" Christine said.
Meanwhile Mrs. Fuqua looked worried.
" How did you know he was here Christine?" Mrs. Fuqua asked.
" Because this is the one place he knows that he can think things over" Christine said.
" You remember him telling you that. Christine you don't look good at all. Are you sure that you are going to be ok?" Mrs. Fuqua asked.
Christine lied to her because she didn't want her to worry about her because she already made other people worry about her.
" I'm ok. I promise" Christine said.
Mrs fuqua got up and hugged her.
" He's upstairs sleeping. Christine he's hurting bad but sense you are here. I'm going to give you two some time.e alone. I have to go to the store anyway" Mrs. Fuqua said.
" Thank you Mrs. Fuqua" Christine said.
" You can call me grandma" Mrs fuqua said
" Ok grandma I'm go see him now" Christine said.
Mrs.fuqua knows wants Ethan knows that she remembers. He's going to be alright. Christine was walking upstairs and she felt lit headed but she wanted to see him. So she Jeep walking up the stairs. She got to the room and she was nervous to see him again. She opened the door quity and walked in. She see Ethan sleeping quite on the bed. She realized that she missed seeing him sleep like a baby. Christine walked over towards the bed and she fell but she didn't wake up Ethan. So she crolled over to the bed. She looks at him for awhile. Then she starts calling out his nickname that she gave him.
" Hey cuddlybear wake up" Christine said.
Ethan starts waking up and he opens up his eyes and thinks he's dreaming. So he gets up out of the bed and go to the bathroom to wash his face​. After a few minutes of waking up. He walks back in his room and sees Christine. He was surprised. He thought he was dreaming. So he pinch​ himself to wake up.
" Please don't pinch your self cuddlybear" Christine said.
" I'm not dreaming am I " Ethan said.
" No your not. I'm really here" Christine said.
Ethan runs over to hug her. He picks her off the floor. Ethan was so happy he was crying. Christine was happy to see him.
" You remember me " Ethan said.
" Yes I remember you Ethan" Christine said.
Christine sees that he wearing his ring on his necklace.
" Why are you here Christine? Your not suppose to be out of the hospital yet" Ethan said worried.
" It's ok I wanted to see you Ethan" Christine said.
Ethan takes his necklace off and takes the ring off the necklace. He puts the ring in Christine hand. Christine puts it back on his finger were it belong. Christine couldn't stand the pain anymore and fainted . Ethan cought her before she hit the floor. Ethan was telling at her.
" Christine are you ok. Can you hear me. Please stay with me. I'm going to call 911. Just hold on" Ethan said.
Ethan got up and grab a plow and his phone. He put the plow under Christines head and he called 911.
" Hello I need an ambulance here at 2140 farmers drive. Please hurry" Ethan said panicking​. He's grandma gets there and Ethan yelled for her help. She run as fast as she can up the stairs . When she gets to the room. She opens the door and see Ethan holding Christine in his arms. He's crying.
" Someone please help her" Ethan said.
His grandma gets on there floor.
" Ethan what happened?" His grandma asked.
" I don't know we were talking and she fainted and I don't know why. So I called a ambulance" Ethan said.
" It's ok Ethan calm down" his grandma said.
His grandma see on the floor that there's blood. Ethan see it and checks Christine and he he pulled his hand from Christine back and it was covered in blood.
" She blooding. I can't lose her again" Ethan said crying.
" Calm down Ethan it's going to be aright" his grandma said.
The ambulance came. They came upstairs to see what was going on. They told Ethan to get out of the way. So Ethan got out of the way for them to check her out. The called into the narest hospital.
" We have a late 20's female that blood alot. She's unconscious. Shes going to need surgery. So when will be there​ in ten minutes" the EMT said.
Ethan was in alot of pain because he used his broken to caught Christine. The EMT came over to Ethan.
" Thank you for calling and saving her life. Let me see your arm" the EMT said.
So the EMT look at his arm. He messed it up back and he may need surgery.
"Why don't you come with us to the hospital and your grandma flows right behind us?" EMT said.
Ethan looks at his grandma.
" Ok I will" Ethan said crying.
They get on the EMT and Ethan was looking at Christine the hole time. He was worried on what was going on. They get to the hospital and there rush Christine into surgery and they also take Ethan into surgery too. His grandma was waiting in the waiting room to hear anything.