chapter 11

Chapter 11

The doctor came into the waiting and sall them waiting. He walked towards them. Ivan, Elena, Sebastian, Ethan ,and Luka stood up.
" Doctor how is Christine doing?" Ivan said.
The doctor looks at them with a worried face. Ethan see it and started crying.
" Please tell me she didn't die" Ethan said.
" No she didn't die but her heart stop 3 time. She's in bad condition right now. She's going to need blood Because of how much she losted?" The doctor said.
" Ok doc thank you for your help. We will give blood to save her life. So do you know when she's going to wake up?" Ivan asked​.
They look at the doctor for his answer.
" No I dont Know​ when she wakes up but right now her injuries​ are bad to her head and stomach. And when she wakes up. She may not remember everything because of the injuries to her head" the doctor said.
When the doctor said that her parents and her boyfriend and brothers looked worried alot.
" Thank you for telling us" Elena and Ivan said.
" She will be back in her room in 30 minutes and then you can go see her" the doctor said.
He looked at Ethan and walked off. Ethan told them that he will be right back that he has to go to talk to the doctor. So Ethan went to the doctors office. When he got there he knocked​ on the door. He went into the office.
" How many I help you Ethan?" The doctor said.
" I wanted to ask about Christine. Is she going to be able to have kids in the future" Ethan asked.
The doctor looked at Ethan with bad news.
" Ethan you may want to sit down. I'm going to tell you something" the doctor said.
Ethan sat down with a worried look on his face.
" Ethan I'm sorry to tell you this but no Christine not going to be able to have kids in the future. But that's because we're the injuries were. We had to it's it's" the doctor said.
Ethan was crying. He was up set that they can't have kids but more importantly how he was going to tell Christine that she can have kids.
" Thanks doc" Ethan sobbing.
" I'm sorry Ethan we did everything we could" the doctor said.
" I know you did and thank you for that" Ethan sobbing.
Ethan stood up and the doctor hug him and told him if he needs anything that he can come talk to him. Ethan said I will. Then Ethan walked out and started walking back to the waiting room. But he stopped at Christine's room. He sall Nick in the room with Christine. So Ethan just stood be the door and listen in.
" Hey Christine please​ wake up " Nick said.
He got up and kissed her forehead. Ethan sall that and he was getting mad.
" When you wake up I'll be here for you. Christine I've loved you since freshman year and I still love you. I want you to choose me because I'm better for you then Ethan. I've been here​ when you had your ups and down and I'll still be there for you. Ethan lives so far away from you and if be here worried about you for 4 years now. Ethan needs to move on and if he cared about you. He would see that its hard on you. So please wake up. So you can make your choice" Nick said.
Ethan outside on the floor crying.
" Is he right that she deserve better then me. I love her but is it true that she had it hard when we were a part. When she's wakes up is she going to be happy​ to see me or is she going to be happy to see Nick. Has she moved on. Should I move on too. But how can I move on. I'm in love with her and that's something that's something that won't change" Ethan said.
Ethan sitting in the hallway crying. One of the nurse walked. She looked at Ethan.
" Sir are you ok. Do we need to call a doctor" the nurse said.
Ethan looked up. He had swollen eyes.
" yes I'm ok just had something going though my head. I just want my girlfriend to wake up" Ethan said.
The nurse looked in the room that he was at.
" That's your girlfriend?" The nurse said.
He shock his head yes and he put his arms on his knees and his had so the nurse couldn't see him crying but the nurse know that he was crying.
" She going to be ok. We are doing everything to help her" the nurse said.
She walked off and Ethan was still crying. He looks in her room and Nick was kissing her. Ethan got up fast and fan into the room and hit Nick in the face. Ethan was really mad.
" What the hell did you do that for" Nick said.
Nick looked at Ethan why holding his face.
" You were kissing my girlfriend" Ethan yelled.
Ethan looks hurt right now.
" I'm sorry I couldn't help myself Ethan. I'm in love with her and I can't help that" Nick said.
" Stay way from Christine" Ethan yelled.
Ethan looks mad and hurt right now. Ethan pulls out something from his pocket.
" You see this Nick. This is the promise ring I brought her 5 years ago. Look what's in side of it" Ethan said.
Nick looks what was inside of it and it had there anniversary on it.
" And she could of moved on Ethan from then. You need to let her go" Nick said.
Ethan was so mad that he walked out of the room. He was walking to the waiting room we everyone was. They came up to him.
" Hey we're have you been Ethan" Ivan and elena said.
Ethan didn't​ say anything.
" Ethan what's wrong. Why are you not talking?" Luka said.
Ethan started crying.
" Ethan what happened?" Sebastian asked.
Ethan couldn't talk to them. He started walking to the door and Luka come running after him and Ethan ran from him. Ethan got in the taxi and broke down in tears. Luka watched the taxi leave and then he walked back in to the hospital.
" I wonder what's wrong with him" Ivan and Elena said.
They see Nick walk back to the waiting and they glared at him. Nick went back over were Bella was.
" We need to go find Ethan before he does something stupid" Luka and Sebastian said.
" That's true" Elena said.
They look at nick.
" He must of done something because Ethan wouldn't talk to us" Ivan said.
" Mom and dad we will bring Ethan back" Luka and Sebastian said.
They left to find Ethan. Mean will Christine wasn't doing good. Her parents got there blood tested and they weren't a match. Nick was looking at them. He was talking to Bella.
" So what did you do to Ethan Nick?" Bella said.
" I told him that she needs to move on and before that he walked in on me kissing her" Nick said.
" Nick please stop because your only making it worse for your self" Bella said.
" I can't stop. I have lost to much in my life but I won't lost her" Nick said.
" I'm not going to be here for that" Bella said.
Bella got up and left the hospital. Nick just sat there and reading something on his phone. Nick wanted Christine no matter what it took.