Chapter One

Hey guys, Here's the first chapter, It's abit of a let down but I wanted to get a first chapter out for you guys so here it is :) Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

Being the most popular boy at school is brilliant. You have a big bunch of friends to go around with. You get all the girls you want. There's no chances of you getting bullied. Most importantly there's many different people for you to hide behind. Most people think just because your popular it makes you a bad person, It means your thick, Stuck up, Cocky, Most of the time this is true, But in the rare cases you get some popular kids who show weakness. Weaknesses for stupid things like friendships, Loyalty and love. I'm proud to say I'm not one of those people. At school I'm the quiet, Mysterious, Talented boy. I'm captain of every team there is, But I'm still an individual, Nobody knows much about me and I plan on keeping it this way. 

"You boys met the new kid?" Louis asked at lunchtime. 

"What new kid?" Liam replied taking a bite of his food. 

"He's the new transfer student the one from Ireland? Remember the one the head told us about?" Louis said. 

"You actually listen to what he says?" I asked, Louis shrugged his shoulders. "What'd you know about him?" 

"Well he comes across pretty quiet to be honest. Has the boy next door kind of look. He's got blonde hair looks like he dyes it though. His eyes are blue or so I got told by whatever chick was gazing into them, He's a smart one. Oh and he could probably out wit you Zi"  Louis replied. 

"No one can out wit me Lou" I stated. 

"Not what I've heard. Apparently Adam tried to show him who's boss, But the kid had none of it, He gave as good as he got, Supposedly giving legendary comebacks" Louis said, I rolled my eyes.  

"Well I think I need to meet this kid".

Meeting Niall came around sooner than I thought. It turned out we had English and Math together, All of which happened to be my worst subjects apart from English, But I haven't been handing in my work so let's just say my grades are below average and teachers not happy. I walked into English class a little early finding any excuse to get away from the girls who were constantly crowding me. Nobody apart from the boys knew I was gay and I wanted to keep it that way, Sure I slept with a few girls just so nobody questioned my sexuality. I walked into the class to find a blonde boy sitting in the seat infront of mine, I smirked strolling over to him stopping right infront of his desk. 

"So you the new kid?" I said. 

"That's right" He replied looking up at me. 

"Well I'm Zayn Malik and I-" Niall cut me off.

"You want to tell me who runs this school. You want to try make me some quivering mess who's afraid to even look at you? You want to walk around acting like the bad boy when in actual reality your just a normal human being with an extremely large ego" He said with a small smile, I was gobsmacked nobody had ever said that to me. "Exactly what I thought, Now if you don't mind I was recharging my batteries before you and your large ego interrupted me, But it was nice to meet you Zayn Malik, I'm Niall Horan" He replied and with that he put his head back on the table. I still couldn't speak I had no idea what to say, I made my way to my seat sitting down. The English lesson passed pretty fast, Before I knew it the teacher was holding me back explaining that she thinks I need a tutor. This day couldn't get any worse. First some little blonde pip squeak decides to out wit me, now I need a tutor what else you got for me eh?

It goes worse! It actually got bloody worse! Niall is my tutor! That blonde little!! Why him?! Not only does he think I'm a stuck up tosser, now he thinks I'm thick! 

"It could be worse Zi" Liam said, I turned to my boys after I found out, I needed moral support, I really did. 

"How did you work that out?" I replied. 

"Well you could be stuck with a dragon" He said. 

"I'd rather have a fire breathing dragon, With pointy teeth and loads of fire breathing then him!" I replied, Liam rolled his eyes but Louis sat there smirking. "What?" I asked. 

"Zayn are you up for a little bet? It might take your mind off Niall?" He replied smirking, I raised my eyebrows looking at him weirdly. "What's the bet?" I asked. 

"I bet you can't woo a certain someone, Get them to fall inlove with you then fuck them by the end of the school year" Louis replied smirking, I rolled my eyes chuckling. 

"Louis I've done it since the very start, Your so stupid sometimes but fuck it I can do it once more for old times sake" I said agreeing to the bet. 

"Oh Zayney we forgot to mention one little twist" Harry said. I looked at him. "The person you have to do all this to, is Niall" Harry added smirking, My eyes widened and my mouth flew open. He's joking right?