Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I couldn't believe how quickly life changed. How can a dirty little bet turn into something so magical and beautiful? How can lies turn into trust? I don't fully understand this and I don't think I ever will. I used to believe that people were all bad, If they've done bad there's no changing them no matter how much you try, But Zayn he proved me wrong. He started of using me as a meaningless uncaring bet, Now were a couple and were inlove, We made love to eachother and nothing could make that more right. When we did make love that's how I knew he really did care for me. Honestly I never used to believe in all that crap about couples having sex to prove there love for one another, However now I do. Zayn he could have been rough and dominate but he wasn't. He was soft, Caring, Loving, Gentle. He whispered sweet nothings to me even after the pain had stopped he was still making soothing circles all over my body. He held me close as if I was the only person in the world. We had to go back to school today but it didn't matter to me. I'm to happy to allow anybody to bring me down. 

First lesson of the day was gym but since I had to report to the headteachers office regarding Zayn I was a little late, I quickly rushed into the changing rooms trying to get changed as quick as possible.

"No protection around you now Horan" Sam's voice echoed in my ears, I inhaled trying to ignore him. He couldn't touch me in the changing room's anybody could walk in at any second.. Right?

"Look I don't want any trouble" I stated, He laughed before giving me a deathly glare, I gulped.

"What we want and what we get are two very different things Horan, Your a disease, Your nothing but filth what you do is wrong. Look at what you've done you changed Malik, And now you need that disease beaten out of you" He spat.

"It's not a disease! What you think you can just beat my feelings out of me?! I'm gay and no amount of beatings you give me is going to change that! Me and Zayn we fell inlove the same way you fall inlove with a girl! There's nothing wrong about it and I'm never going to be ashamed of what I am!" I yelled. 

"Don't you dare breathe near me!" He spat before punching me in the gut, I groaned in pain before dropping to the floor clutching my stomach.

"Oi! Get the fuck away from him!" Harry's voice sounded in my ears, Seconds later he was standing protectively infront of me. "You ok Niall?" He asked as he stared Sam down.

"Yeah, What are you doing in here?" I gasped out.

"Forgot my water bottle and it's a good thing I did, If I find you anywhere near Niall again I won't be responsible for what happens to you, Stay away!" Harry yelled the last bit before turning around and crouching down to help me get to my feet, I smiled thankfully at him as I slowly stood up. We then made our way out the changing room leaving Sam cursing to himself, Myself and Harry then walked into gym class, I apologized to the coach before my eyes landed on Zayn, He grinned happily at me, However his smile dropped when he saw the look of pain in my eyes. 

"What the fuck happened?" He asked the minute me and Harry walked up to them. 

"Sam got him in the changing rooms" Harry revealed, Zayn's eyes widened.

"He what?! He's dead! Nialler did he touch you?!" Zayn yelled, I grabbed his hands. 

"He punched me but Zayn don't he's not worth it" I exclaimed not wanting Zayn to get in any trouble. Zayn sighed before pulling me into his chest, I smiled before hugging him tight, He then kissed my head.

"I warned him Zayn, for now that's enough" Harry informed him, Zayn nodded before pulling away from the hug he however kept his arm locked around my shoulder. 

After a couple of minutes of warming up we started a game of dodgeball. I was nervous for this game, I knew for a fact I was going to be the walking target. One team lined up at one end of the hall and the other team was lined at the other end. Zayn smiled at me and I returned it before the coach blew his whistle. A few minutes later there was only Zayn, Myself, Louis, Sam and a few others left. Sam grinned at me before signaling to his team mates. They all then turned there attention to me and began throwing balls ruthlessly at me. Balls were flying everywhere one pelted me in the stomach making me double over in pain. I gripped my stomach before another ball collided with my face at full force. I brought my hand up to my face to find blood there, Zayn was at my side seconds later his arms protectively wrapped around me. I gripped hold of him for dear life, My blood instantly covering his white t-shirt. Liam and Louis then rushed over Harry trailing not far behind, They all crouched down beside me. 

"Ni are you ok? Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel the urge to throw up?" Liam asked, I shook my head. I then looked around to see that Zayn was gone. My eyes widened as I desperately searched for him. Harry's arms were then wrapped around me, Harry helped me to my feet as I continued to search for Zayn, There was a massive crowd at the end of the gym. I quickly untangled myself from Harry before rushing over chants of 'fight,fight,fight' could be heard. The moment I got near the crowd I saw Zayn and Sam fighting. My eyes widened as I tried to push through the crowd, Louis grabbed me before I could get closer to the fight. 

"Zayn stop!" I yelled, Zayn eyes landed on mine as his face softened. He then stood up slowly making his way over to me. 

"That's right Zayn listen to your bitch!" Sam shouted, Zayn's balled his hand into a fist before giving me a quick kiss. He then jumped on Sam once again punching him repeatedly. Seconds later many different teachers arrived pulling Sam and Zayn apart. My eyes locked with Zayn and his eyes assured me that he was ok. He mouthed 'I love you' as he was dragged away by the teachers. I sighed before lowering my head.

The minute gym was over I quickly rushed out the changing room and up to the office, I needed to find out what happened. The minute I arrived I found out they had both been expelled for fighting. I sighed before making my way to the lockers, Louis was stood there so I walked up to him. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"They've been expelled" I mumbled before leaning against Zayn's locker. 

"Crap" Louis replied.

"This is all my fault" I exclaimed.

"No, Nialler, Don't blame yourself, Zayn he's protective always has been, He would have done it inside or outside of school, So don't blame yourself, He loves you Ni, Seeing you hurt made something click inside him" Louis explained, I sighed before lowering my head, Louis closed his locker before opening his arms. 

"Come here Niall" He said, I sighed before hugging him. "Go, I'll cover for you" He whispered. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, Louis nodded, I hugged him one more time before rushing out of school. 

I texted Zayn before heading over to his house as fast as I could, He must have been looking out the window because before I had even knocked the door was open and I was in Zayn's arms. 

"Zayn I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I gripped onto him. 

"Don't you ever say sorry, Are you ok Nialler?" Zayn asked as his eyes roamed my body. 

"I got you expelled Zayn" I exclaimed. Zayn shook his head. 

"No I did that Ni, Don't blame yourself, It's only for two weeks then I'll be back" Zayn stated, I sighed as Zayn pulled me into his house. We fell down on the couch and spent the afternoon cuddling, I made Zayn promise me he wouldn't do something like that again, His only reply to me was. 

"I can't promise you that Nialler"