Chapter Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Sorry it's taken so long but I've been super busy! Hope it was worth the wait! Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

I've never wanted to back down from a bet. I mean I've always believed a bets a bet, Don't agree to it if you ain't got the balls to go through with it. I'm the kind of person I always see something to the end no matter how hard it may be, So why can't I do that now? Why can't I find the strength to go through with this bet? Before Niall was just another person to me, He had no real meaning, I didn't know him and I didn't want to, If it wasn't for this bet I wouldn't have even looked twice at him, But now I've gotten to know him, I can't go through with the bet. Every part of my body is yelling at me to call it off, My heads telling me it's a just a bet, There's nothing wrong with backing down, But my heart that's telling me to not go through with it because you care for the boy, Now I do care for Niall, But how can I show that? I'm always pretending to be something I'm not. I live to please people, To do whatever everyone else wants and not what I want. I don't want to hurt or use Niall, There's an innocence in him that I can't explain, There's something about him that makes my heart churn, And I don't know what it is, But everytime I know I'm going to meet him, Nothing can ruin the happiness I experience. I've been spending more and more time with Niall and everyday I feel closer to him then the day before. How is this possible? A bet's never meant anything to me before, So why's it any different with Niall? I sighed rolling over in bed noticing it was time for me to get up for school, So I raised myself from the bed and stretched. I then stood up walking over to my wardrobe pulling it open to see what I could wear today. Now call me vein but I like making an effort, I rummaged through my clothes trying to find something decent to wear, I settled for plain black jeans and white t-shirt. Once I'd picked my clothes out I walked to my bathroom and took a long hot shower. For me the shower is the best place to think, It's so peaceful and calm, The water running all over your body relaxes you in ways I've never understood. After my shower I dried myself, Got dressed, Brushed my teeth and spent ages doing my hair. Again I like to make an effort there's nothing wrong with wanting to take care of yourself. After that I walked down the stairs, said goodbye to my sisters and kissed my mum goodbye before walking to my car, Once inside I reversed out the driveway and began the dreaded drive to school.

The moment I entered school I walked straight over to my mates. 

"Morning Zi" Liam said giving me a warm smile before pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back smiling.

"Morning Li" I replied, Liam was the first friend I ever made at this school. He's known as the sensible one in the group, He's also the one that steps in when he feels that Louis taking things a little far, Which if I'm being honest is most of the time. 

"How are you?" Liam asked.

"I'm good, You?" I replied faking a smile, Liam must have noticed it was fake because he raised his eyebrow at me, But I gave him a look to indicate I would talk to him later, He nodded his head before returning to the conversation with Lou and Haz. First lessons of the day were always the longest to get through. I made it to morning break before deciding I didn't want to do the rest of the day, I asked the lads to cover for me before heading to the school gate, On the way however I saw Niall crouched down under a tree loads of papers were placed on his lap, I chuckled walking over to him. 

"You look stressed" I said crouching down beside him. 

"I am! We have our exams in a few weeks Zayn, Aren't you the slightest bit concerned?" He exclaimed, I chuckled. 

"Not really no"

"You should be! Were talking about our futures here!" Niall exclaimed, He was so cute when he was freaking out, I chuckled again before placing a hand on his shoulder.