Chapter Three

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayns Pov:

How can one person be so bloody stubborn?! Seriously what do I have to do to get this kid to agree to even have a conversation with me! I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, Normally I would have taken them on a date by now, But no little mister fucking twig stuck up his ass won't even speak to me! It sounds crazy but I actually want a conversation with him. I meant what I said to him about us being more alike then he thinks. I just have to find a way to beat his stubbornness without him thinking I'm a prat, This will be hard. We had an exam coming up so I decided to use this to my advantage. I saw Niall at his locker and approached him.

"Hi Niall" I said cooly.

"Zayn" He replied taking his books from his locker. 

"Listen I wanted to ask a favor" I said.

"Which is?" 

"I need another tutoring session, See with the exam coming up I need all the help I can get" I replied. 

"Now tell me why I should help you more than I already am?" Niall questioned sarcasm filling his voice.

"Because your an amazing person, And the best tutor in the whole school" I replied batting my eyelids cutely. Niall chuckled before putting on his serious face. 

"Are you trying to butter me up?" He asked. 

"Depends" I replied. 

"On?" He asked. 

"If it's working" I replied shrugging my shoulders. 

"You won't leave me alone until I agree will you?" He asked. I shook my head grinning. "Fine, Meet me in the English room at lunchtime, Oh and Zayn no more trying to turn on the charm, The foolish act doesn't work with me" Niall stated before closing his locker and walking off. I stood there gobsmacked, I hate to say it but I really have finally met my match. 

Lunchtime came by pretty fast. Mee and Niall had our tutoring session, For once I actually paid attention considering I really needed to pass this exam. I never realized but Niall explained it so much clearer then teachers did, And he actually waited until I finally understood what he was explaining before moving onto the next thing. We both had a free period so we continued the revision until the end of school. 

"Thank you Niall, For helping me" I said. 

"Thank you for taking it serious" Niall replied. 

"So erm do you want to grab a drink or something?" Niall rolled his eyes. "To say thank you please?" I asked smiling sweetly, Niall smiled back before nodding his head. 

"Sounds good, But keep your corny jokes and comments to yourself" He replied before packing up his bag. I chuckled before replying. 

"I will". 

On the drive to the cafe we realized how much we actually had in common. We had similar taste in music, We watched the same films, Enjoyed singing and being practical jokers, Niall was alot more laid back then I actually gave him credit for, So maybe he doesn't have a stick embedded up his ass. Once we picked up our coffees I told Niall to wait at the car while I used the toilets. Once I came outside I saw three people near my car, I then saw Niall with his arms up as if shielding his face. 

"Oi!" I yelled running over to them, The boys saw me and quickly ran away, I knelt down beside Niall seeing his lip busted open along with his cheek yet again. "Come on Niall, Let's get you home and cleaned up" I said. Niall nodded taking my hand so I could help him up. 

"Where do you live?" I asked. 

"Just drive, I'll give you the directions" He replied. 

"Ok" I said while getting in my car, Once Niall got inside, I handed him some tissue so he could clean up his lip a little. Niall guided me to his house, And I swear while I was driving I could see tears falling from his eyes. The minute we got to Niall's he quickly opened the door heading inside. 

"Ain't you gonna invite me in?" I asked. Niall raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh come on Niall, I helped you out, At least let me clean up your lip a little" I exclaimed. Niall sighed before stepping aside. I entered his house following Niall as he guided me into the kitchen. I grabbed some kitchen tissue and rinsed some of it under the warm running water. Niall was sat at the kitchen table as I walked over to him. I began to gently dab his lip with the wet tissue. 

"Why'd  you let them do that?" I asked. 

"Do what?" He asked. 

"Let them beat you up, I mean you always fight back when it comes to me, But with them you just let them beat you up" I said. 

"Because they have no goodness in there heart" He replied. 

"And I do?" I asked. 

"Well yeah, I can see deep down you have some good inside of you, You just hide it behind your arrogance" Niall mumbled, I sighed biting my lip. 

"You really think there's good inside of me?" I asked, Niall nodded his head. 

"I know there is" Niall said. 

"So why have you been answering back with me?" I asked. 

"Because I've seen your type before Zayn. You want to be good, But your scared of your friends not accepting you, So you pretend to be something your not, People like that piss me off" Niall replied. 

I hung my head continuing to bathe Niall's cuts, After I'd done that, I swallowed hard before speaking. 

"Can I come over this weekend? Just for a movie night?" I asked, Niall sighed before nodding his head, He was finally letting me in, And I was happy about it? Niall wasn't right was he? I mean he was a bet, That's it? So why do I suddenly feel so bad about it all, Why do I feel like I can't do it, I suddenly feel protective of the blonde boy. I couldn't go through with this bet, I just couldn't.