Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Last night I saw a side of Zayn I don't think many people have. He's not a badboy or even a player. He's a beautiful mummy's boy who loves his family more then life itself. He loves his sisters, He loves Saffa, And she thinks the world of him, The love he has for his family is a love that can't be faked, It can't be lied about it's just a natural thing. I got to see that loving side of Zayn and I loved every second of it. His kind heart is what makes me love him so much. The strong headed, Cocky, Loud image that's all it is, It's an image it's not what Zayn really is. Last night he played with his sisters and let them beat him up, He helped Saffa cut up her food even though she could easily do it herself, He pushed her on the swing outside, He chased her up to bed when it was time to sleep, He then held me in his arms and made me feel the love he gives them everyday. He then brought me with him when he put her back to bed, How many boys do that? How many boys will actually show there soft side to the boy they love? I smiled to myself as I rolled over in bed, Mental images of last night filling me up. I then bit my lip before climbing out of bed and heading to the shower. 

A few hours later I met Zayn at the local park we decided to spend the day together once again since exams were coming up and we wouldn't have time during them. I smiled the minute I saw him sitting down on the bench, I walked up to him and then sat beside him. 

"Saffa likes you" He said as he looked at me. 

"She's great" I replied, Zayn smiled before handing me a little card. I smiled before reading it, It was from Saffa she thanked me for making her brother happy again. I smiled to myself before putting the card in my pocket.

"So I made you happy did I?" I teased Zayn. 

"You always do" Zayn replied before poking his tongue out, I chuckled before shaking my head and scooting my body closer to Zayn's, He laughed before putting an arm around me, I sighed as I cuddled into him. 

"Your amazing you know that" I said, Zayn chuckled. 

"No I'm not" He replied. 

"Yeah you are, I'm glad I didn't let those rumors make my decision about you for me, Otherwise I wouldn't know how much of a kind hearted person you are, The way you are with your sisters makes my stomach churn. The way you love them words can't explain how beautiful it is" I exclaimed, Zayn chuckled before kissing me. 

"I love you Nialler, Thank you for seeing past the bet" Zayn stated, I smiled before kissing him. 

"That bet changed everything for us Zayn, Who would have thought it?" I added. 

"I knew it from the moment I fell inlove with you" Zayn commented, I chuckled before shoving him gently, He grinned before kissing me gently. 

"Fancy an ice cream?" Zayn asked, I nodded my head before standing up, We linked hands before walking out the park a smile plastered on both our faces. We went and got the ice-cream then we decided to go back to Zayn's house.

Zayn's been amazing to me about the whole sex thing, He hasn't mentioned it to me, He hasn't hinted that he wants to sleep with me. He hasn't forced me into nothing, Obviously I'm still scared about what happened in my past, But at some point I have to move on from it, I can't let the past hold me back, I took a deep breath before walking over to Zayn.

"Zi?" I said as I took his hands in mine.

"Yeah babe?" He replied, I inhaled before speaking. 

"Ever since the start you've been amazing to me, We've had our ups and downs but in general you've been great, When you heard about my past you didn't run for the hills like other people would. You stood by me and you haven't tried to force me into anything, You love me for who I am and it's all I've ever wanted. I love you Zayn and I think I'm ready" I informed him, Zayn's eyes widened. 

"Really? Like are you sure Niall? I don't want you to feel pressured" Zayn exclaimed.

"I'm sure, I want this more then I've ever wanted anything before" I assured him. Zayn's eyebrow raised as if testing me, I smiled assuring him it's what I wanted I then stood up and extended my hand to him, Zayn timidly took it before standing up, We smiled at eachother before sharing a small kiss, I then turned around and began pulling Zayn up the stairs. 

We made our way slowly into his bedroom. Once inside I locked the door so nobody could come in. I then smiled at Zayn before pulling him over to the bed, I sat down on his bed before pulling him into a soft kiss. Zayn kissed me back gently as he cupped my cheek, I smiled before slowly unzipping his hoodie, I then ran my hands up his chest and along his shoulders pushing the hoodie off him, Once it fell to the floor I smiled at him before placing a soft kiss to his neck, Zayn sighed happily. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered as he kissed me gently. 

"100%" I replied, Zayn bit his lip before slowly lifting my shirt, I raised my arms allowing him to pull it off, Once the shirt was off Zayn looked at my body smiling. 

"Your absolutely beautiful" He said before slowly running his hand over my stomach, I smiled before gently grabbing his hands and pulling him down ontop of me. Zayn gently laid me down as he laid his body over mine, I smiled as we kissed gently, I then pulled off his shirt chucking it to the floor, His body is beautiful covered in tattoos I'd love to know the meaning of. I kissed each of them leaving kisses all along his collar bone, Zayn hummed happily.

"I love you Niall" He whispered as he gently stroked my arms. 

"I love you" I whispered back before undoing his jeans, Zayn allowed me to slide them down his legs and he kicked them off once they reached his feet, Zayn then unbuttoned my jeans, I lifted my hips as he pulled them down, We were now both in our boxers breathing deeply, Zayn's eyes locked with mine. 

"Are you sure Niall? I mean you aren't just doing this because you want to prove a point or you feel like you have to?" Zayn asked, I shook my head. 

"I love you Zayn, I want this, I don't want to regret this, I know I won't with you" I replied, Zayn smiled before gently kissing me.

Hours later me and Zayn were laying cuddled together, Our bodies were tangled together and sweat was covering us but neither one of us cared, It was so special Zayn made sure I was ok the entire time, He made me feel as though I was the only person in the world, Yeah it hurt, But it was worth it because he made me forget all about the pain. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and we were becoming one. Moans of pleasure and happiness were filling the air. Zayn was soft and gentle he kissed every inch of my body, If I had to lose my virginity to anyone I'm glad it was Zayn, I've held onto it this long and I wanted it to be with someone special and it has been. I cuddled close to Zayn before closing my eyes. 

"Thank you" I whispered. 

"What for?" Zayn whispered back. 

"Making my first time so special" I replied, Zayn smiled before kissing me.

"It's what you do when you love someone" Zayn stated, I smiled at him before kissing his lips once again. 

"I love you Zayn" I said. 

"I love you Niall" He replied, We then cuddled closer to eachother before falling asleep in eachothers embrace.