Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Forgiveness is a part of life. If we can't forgive how do we expect to move on? Holding a grudge makes you bitter and it stops you from getting on with your life, The sooner you let go the sooner you can move on. What Zayn done to me it hurt more then I care to admit, But I wanted to move on from it, That's why I forgave him, He was sorry and anybody could see that, Underneath it all Zayn he's an amazing guy, Why would I let that go? My mum's supportive of my decision, She just wants me to be happy and if Zayn makes me happy then she supports it. 

I was dreading going back to school today. News would have spread about Zayn's bet and I will probably be a laughing stock. I sighed before climbing out of bed and making my way down stairs. As usual my mum was standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast, I sat down at the table as she turned around.

"Morning sweetheart" She said, I smiled up at her.

"Morning mum" I replied.

"How was your sleep?" She asked as she grabbed a glass and filled it with orange juice, She then placed it infront of me before heading back to the stove.

"It was great, Wish I didn't have to wake up though" I exclaimed, She turned to me raising an eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked.

"Everyone's going to laugh at me about the bet" I replied, She sighed before turning the stove off and walking up to me. 

"Niall, You can't run from bullies forever. Zayn explained everything and you boys sorted it, It's your business not there's" She said, I sighed.

"They won't see it that way" I replied.

"Then you walk into that school with your head held high, You did nothing wrong Niall, Don't forget that" My mum exclaimed before kissing my forehead and heading back to the stove. I knew she was right but it's easier to say it then actually do it. 

I walked into the school with my head held high just as my mum said. I smiled as nobody came up to me or said anything harsh, I made my way to my locker opening it thinking maybe nobody heard about it? 

"Where's Zayn Niall? Did he have his way with you already?" Somebody spoke, I sighed before mentally slapping myself, Never speak to soon Niall! I decided to ignore the person speaking and continue taking my books from my locker.

"Horan I'm talking to you!" The voice repeated anger filling there voice, I inhaled as I continued to ignore them, Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and I was turned around and forcefully slammed into the lockers. 

"You ignoring me Horan?" Sam one of the main jocks spoke, I rolled my eyes.

"Just leave me alone" I replied, They all laughed before glaring at me.

"What was that?" He asked, I suddenly lost it.

"I said leave me alone! Your all nothing but cowards! You hide behind your friends, You beat up people who won't fight back or who are smaller then you! You take pride in making other peoples lives miserable! You go around thinking your the best thing to ever walk this earth when actually your nothing but a cheap coward! You make other peoples lives miserable to make up for your pathetic excuse for a life!" I shouted no way was I letting him walk all over me, I've taken enough of that in my life. I then saw him raise his hand to me and my eyes closed instantly, I waited for the force of his punch to come but nothing did, I then heard a familiar voice.

"Touch him and it'll be the last thing you ever do!" 

Zayn's Pov:

I saw Niall enter the school holding his head up high. I was proud of him. He had alot of guts showing his face after all the shit I caused him. I texted him before I left offering to walk in with him but he told me he had to do it on his own, I respected that and let him be. I watched as he made his way over to his locker. I was about to head over to him when I saw Sam and his friends approaching him. I was just about to go over when Liam grabbed my arm. I gave him a questioning look.

"Niall can do this" He said. I sighed before nodding my head, I watched as Sam tried to intimidate Niall, I then saw the fire in Niall's eyes burning bright as he stood up to Sam, I couldn't help but feel proud of him for it, I then saw Sam raise his hand to Niall, I looked at Liam giving him a you better let me go pound his face into next week look. He seemed to get the message because he let go of my arm nodding his head.

"Ok, Ok" He said, I then rushed over to Niall and grabbed Sam's fist before it could touch Niall.

"Touch him and it'll be the last thing you ever do!" I warned Sam, He looked at me with a questioning look.

"What the hell Zayn? You haven't got to pretend to be into him anymore" He said, I clenched my fist.

"I ain't pretending, Yeah maybe it started off as a bet, But I fell inlove with Niall and I don't care who knows!" I shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Zayn" Niall exclaimed as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't care Niall, I don't care who knows. None of you can change the way I feel for him! Niall I love you that's just the way it is" I said before shrugging my shoulders, Niall smiled at me, I returned the smile before pulling his body against mine and kissing him passionately, Gasps could be heard in the background, But so could a few cheers, I pulled away from Niall and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you too" Niall said, I smiled before pulling him into a hug, I then turned my attention to the school. 

"And if any of you have a problem with my relationship, Or with Niall you deal with me" I said as I held Niall close to me.

"And me" Louis yelled as he made his way over to us.

"And me" Harry added also joining us. Liam nodded before walking over and joining us, I smiled at them thankfully before taking Niall's hand and walking away from the crowd.

"I love you" I said as we walked down the hallways, Niall said nothing, He only leaned his head into the crook of my neck and held onto me tighter.