Chapter Two

Hey guys here's the next chapter, I had major writers block, So I'm sorry it took a while to update, ishipziall asked for dedication for the chapter so here it is bubz this chapters for you, Hope you guys like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

They wasn't joking. Infact they were deadly serious. They dared me to woo Niall, Make him fall inlove with me, Then sleep with him, Then break his heart, Worst part was I couldn't back out of this. It would be hard but I would do it, I mean come on I'm Zayn Malik no fucker can resist me. 

I started during mine and Niall's first tutoring session I thought I could butter him up but this was harder then I first thought. 

"Listen Niall, I think we got off on the wrong foot" I said taking a seat opposite him. 

"All that thinking must have really killed your brain cells" Niall replied.

"Woah, You know me and you are actually more alike then you think" I said.

"Get your books out Malik instead of wasting my time" Niall replied, I took my books out immediately still not giving up on the subject. 

"I'm being serious Niall. You and me are so alike it scares me" I said. 

"You've known me less then what a few days? How could you possibly think were alike? You know nothing about me" Niall replied not looking up from his book. 

"Well were both witty" I said. 

"No Zayn. I'm honest, Your just full of yourself".

"We both think fast on our feet" I added. 

"General common sense really" Niall replied. 

"We both stick up for ourselves" I said. 

"No Zayn you hide behind your friends because there the only thing you have, You bully people to make yourself feel better about your own insecurities, You walk around thinking you own the place. Me and you are nothing alike" Niall replied. I sighed this would be harder then I thought. 

"Can we at least try to be friends?" I asked. 

"I'm your tutor Zayn nothing more" Niall replied. What a stubborn sod!

"Why can't there be more? I want to try be friends Niall please?" I asked. It shocked me how much I actually wanted him to agree, For the first time he looked up from his book and I saw the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I've ever seen. 

"Why should I?" He asked. 

"Well were going to be spending all this time together, It would really help if we got along. Beside you know you can't resist my amazing charm for long" I replied smirking, I saw a small smile play across Niall's lips before he shook his head. I couldn't help but smile back to, His smile was so contagious. 

School had come to an end and it was time for everyone to make there way home. I was about to leave before I realized I left my History notes, I rolled my eyes telling the boys I would see them later, I then began to make my way to my locker. Along the way I saw loads of the drug addict students appearing to crowd somebody, After a short amount of time I heard the voice of the person being bullied, Niall. 

"Oi! Leave him alone!" I yelled running over to help Niall. 

"Zayn come to join the party?" One of them asked.

"What the smash your face in if you fucking touch him again party? If that's the one then pretty much" I replied sarcastically. 

"Excuse me?" Another said. 

"Sorry are you deaf?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Leave him alone before I make you" I added gritting my teeth. 

"Come on let's get out of here, Watch yourself blondie!" The leader said. 

"Touch him your fucking dead meat!" I yelled as they walked off, I then turned my attention to Niall, He was sitting on the floor with his head down. I walked over to him holding out my hand. 

"It's ok, Niall your safe. They've gone" I said. 

"What the hell do you think your doing!" Niall yelled getting to his feet, I saw that he had a deep slash across his cheek. 

"Last I checked I was saving you" I replied sarcastically. 

"I had everything under control till you came along!" Niall yelled. 

"Ha! That's not what I saw" I hit back. 

"Then I suggest you go the the fucking opticians and get your damn eyes tested" He replied. 

"My eye sight is fine thanks, And a thank you would have been nice you know" I calmly said. 

"Pfft clearly you need them tested again! And I never asked for your help" Niall said. 

"Well it's the thought that counts" I replied. "Look Niall, I'm sorry ok? I shouldn't have gotten involved it just looked like you needed help, I'm sorry ok" I said. 

"Thank you" Niall mumbled, A smirk played across my lips before I replied. 

"Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch it" I said teasingly, Niall must have noticed because he gently punched my shoulder. 

"Don't push your luck" Niall said. 

"Sorry can't help it" I replied, Niall chuckled. "So mister Horan can I escort you home?" I asked. Niall chuckled before nodding his head. I supported Niall's body weight against mine walking him to my car, I don't know why but I began to have second thoughts about this whole thing. No! Your not having second thoughts Zayn! Stop it! I mentally slapped myself, You can't feel anything towards this boy he's nothing but a bet! Right?