Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys, Here's the last chapter of the story, Thank you to everyone who's read this story since the very beginning and I'm so sorry it's taken me such a long time to get this up I've just been so busy.

Niall's Pov:

Who would have thought this was possible? Me Niall Horan going to prom with Zayn Malik. Nobody could have seen this coming and if they say they did there a liar. There's a saying that goes 'loves not true unless it hurts' they have no idea how true that saying is. When me and Zayn first started out it seemed to good to be real, Then of course drama struck and it felt as thought everything that could go wrong went wrong, My world crashed around me, But no matter how much I tried I just couldn't stop my feelings for Zayn growing deeper, After everything I've been through I felt like trust just wasn't an option, I thought I'd never be happy or able to love again, But Zayn he's shown me it's ok to fall inlove and be happy because not everyone is out to hurt you. 

"Niall sweetheart? Are you ready?" My mum called from outside my bedroom door, I sighed as I took another look in the mirror. 

"Yeah mum come on in" I shouted. My mum then walked into the room and I heard a gasp leave her mouth, I quickly turned around to see tears in her eyes. "Mum? Mum? Oh god do I really look that bad?" I asked, She chuckled before shaking her head and walking over to me, She then cupped my cheek.

"My beautiful little boy is all grown up" She stated, I chuckled before looking down.

"Mum stop!" I exclaimed turning bright red, She smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, You let go of all your hurt and pain, You took what everyone did and it made you stronger" She stated, I smiled before hugging her back.

"Thank you mum, For everything, You've kept me strong through everything, You've always been there and I can't thankyou enough for being my rock" I said, I then kissed my mums cheek. 

"I love you Niall" She exclaimed.

"I love you too mum" I replied, She then checked my hair before going to do my tie, After she done that she quickly pulled out a camera and began taking pictures.

Around half an hour later there was a knock on the door, I quickly rushed down stairs, Checked my hair in the mirror before taking a deep breath. I felt so nervous and I couldn't understand why. I then opened the door to find Zayn standing there, He looked absolutely breathtaking. Zayn's smile enlarged the moment he saw me.

"Hi" I whispered. 

"You, You look beautiful Niall" Zayn said, I smiled before looking down. 

"So do you" I stated, Zayn smiled before opening his arms, I quickly rushed into them and hugged him tight, Once we pulled apart my mum was there once again waiting with the camera. I couldn't help but be embarrassed, Zayn however he didn't mind he smiled and posed for pictures with myself and my mum.

"You look after my little boy tonight Zayn" My mum stated, Zayn smiled before wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"I will" He replied, Zayn then took my hand and we made our way out the door. "Niall Horan are you ready for the best night of your life?" He asked, I chuckled.

"Zayn Malik are you ready to show me the best night of my life?" I teased, Zayn laughed before opening the car door, I climbed in and we made our way to prom.

Prom is beautiful! The set up, The music, The decorations it's just amazing. Zayn hasn't left my side the whole time, Louis, Harry and Liam have been teasing Zayn about when he's going to dance. I think underneath all the bad boy image he's actually really shy, I didn't want tonight to end without me and Zayn sharing that one special dance.