Chapter Twelve

Heya guys, You've all wanted the next chapter really badly so here it is! Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

"I don't know how to do this Li! What do I do?! What do I say to him!" I asked completely freaked out. When Niall texted me last night it was a major shock to the system, Since his text I haven't been able to do anything apart from freak out, I couldn't fuck this chance up. 

"First off you need to breathe" Liam said before grabbing my shoulders to stop me from pacing. 

"I can't, I'm so nervous Li, I don't know what to do" I exclaimed. 

"You need to be open and honest with him" I sighed before shaking my head. 

"What if he hates me? Once he finds out the bet was real he will hate me, And I don't blame him, I'd hate me if I was him" I whispered. 

"Zi your being open and honest with him it's all you can do. Any questions he asks you answer them truthfully. If he really loves you he will see how sorry you are" Liam explained. 

"How do you know that?" I mumbled. 

"Because you and Niall have a love worth fighting for, Don't give it up Zi, It doesn't come around very often" Liam said, I smiled before nodding my head. 

"Thanks Li" I mumbled before standing up and making my way upstairs. Along the way I bumped into my youngest sister and she looked sad. 

"What's wrong princess?" I asked taking a seat beside her. 

"Your sad" She replied, I sighed before pulling her into my lap. 

"Is that why your quiet?" I asked, She nodded her head, I sighed before kissing her forehead. "I made a silly mistake and I hurt somebody I really care for, I was really silly, But today were going to talk and try to sort things out" I explained. 

"Then you will be happy again?" She asked, I smiled at her. 

"If things go well with Niall then yeah I will be" I revealed, She smiled before wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"I hope you and Niall sort it, I don't want you to be sad again" She said pouting. 

"Neither do I babygirl" I replied while hugging her tightly.

After I comforted Saffa I quickly showered, Got changed, Done my hair and left the house. I knew I still looked like a wreck but right now I couldn't care less, I walked to the park immediately spotting Niall sitting on a bench, I inhaled before walking up to him. 

"Niall?" I said, Niall's body turned around to face me and our eyes met, His ocean blue eyes were broken. 

Niall's Pov:

"Niall" I head my name being spoken by a familiar voice. I suddenly regretted asking him to meet me. I couldn't do this, I wasn't ready yet, I quickly sighed realizing there was no going back now, So I stood up to face the boy who broke my heart. 

"Zayn" I replied no emotion filling my voice. 

"Thanks for meeting me" He said sounding broken, I wanted to run away but I couldn't, not this time. 

"I almost didn't" I admitted causing Zayn to sigh. 

"So why did you?" He asked. 

"My mum persuaded me and I think I deserve some answers" I replied, Zayn nodded his head. 

"Whatever you want to know I'll tell you the truth, But I want to say sorry, I never wanted to hurt you" Zayn said, I decided to stick to my guns and go ahead with the questions. 

"Is it true? Was it really just a bet?" I asked, Zayn sighed. 

"Yeah it started that way" He replied. 

"What changed?" I questioned. 

"I did. It changed because for the first time I listened with my heart, And I decided to go with what my heart wants not my dick. You were so quick to give me a chance, I've never known a person with a heart as big as yours, We started spending more and more time together and I started to fall for you" He explained. 

"Then what?" I asked. 

"Once I knew I was falling for you I knew I couldn't hurt you, So I went to the boys and told them the bet was off. They asked why and Liam told them I was finally learning to love, And he was right" He revealed my eyes widened. 

"You mean you've never been inlove?" I asked, Zayn shook his head. 

"Never I've never know what love was, So when I experienced it with you, It scared me, I was so focused on not hurting you, I didn't realize that's what I would end up doing" He replied. 

"How do I know your telling me the truth?" I questioned. 

"You just have to trust me Niall, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I love you I really do" He said tears falling from his eyes, I walked closer to him. 

"No tricks, No secrets, No lies" I whispered. 

"Never again" Zayn whispered back. I then wrapped my arms around him, Zayn done the same and we stood embracing eachother, We pulled away from the hug only slightly to gaze into eachothers eyes. 

"I missed you" I said. 

"I missed you and I love you Niall" Zayn replied, I smiled before pulling him into a loving kiss. 

"I love you too Zayn"