Chapter Ten

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Why can't I get this stupid bet out my mind! Why can't I just move on from it with Niall and never look back? It's not like I can tell Niall about the bet if I do he will hate me forever. I heard a knock on my door snapping me from my thoughts.

"Come in" I yelled, Seconds later my mum was walking into my room holding a pile of washed clothes. I smiled at her lovingly, I may be a teenage boy but I still need my mum around to do certain things for me. "Thanks mum" I said, My mum smiled at me before heading to leave the room.

"Mum?" I stated, She turned around looking at me.

"Yes sweetheart?" She replied. 

"I need your advice" I exclaimed, My mum nodded her head before coming over and sitting on my bed. 

"What's wrong?" She asked concern filling her voice, I sighed before speaking. 

"What would you do if you was hiding something from the person you really care about, But you can't tell them because if you do they will never forgive you?" I asked. 

"I would say it's easier to be hurt by the truth then deceived by a lie. The truth a person can get over, A lie will slowly destroy everything" She explained, I sighed. 

"But what if you really don't want to lose this person?" I questioned.

"Then telling them the truth would be your best option, Once the truth is out you can try to build bridges, But if you continue to lie to them the lie will rip you both apart. What's happened Zayn?" She asked. 

"The boys made a bet with me, That I could get Niall to fall inlove with me, Sleep with him, Then break his heart" My mum looked at me, disappointment filling her eyes, "It started as a bet, But then I really got to know Niall, And I've fallen for him. The bet it's constantly on my mind mum and I don't know what to do, If I tell him he's going to think I'm the same as everyone else" I explained with small tears falling from my eyes, She pulled me into a hug before speaking. 

"I can't make your decisions for you Zayn, But I can say I'm disappointed a bet like that can only cause hurt, But if you really care for this Niall you owe him the truth" She said, I sighed. 

"Why do I feel so bad mum? Why can't I get this bet out my mind?" I asked, She smiled at me before cupping my cheek.

"Because you care for him and you have a heart, I know your going to do the right thing Zayn" She stated before standing up and kissing my forehead, I smiled at her as she walked out the room. Maybe I'm a good person and maybe I'm not, But one thing I do know is I really care for Niall. 

Later that afternoon I met Niall, Li, Lou and Harry at the local cafe. We were all going to the skate park today to make complete prats of ourselves. Niall went outside to quickly ring his mum while myself and the boys paid up for our drinks. 

"Soooooo" Louis and Harry said, I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Don't even think about it" I warned them, They smirked before breaking into song. 

"Zayneys inlove, Zayneys in love" They sang over and over again, I lowered my head trying to hide the blush appearing on my cheeks, Liam placed a hand on my shoulder before telling Lou and Haz to knock it off. I smiled at Liam before looking out the window to see Niall being surrounded. 

"Niall!" I shouted before bolting out the cafe. Lou, Haz and Li were straight behind me. "Get the fuck away from him" I shouted as I approached the jocks surrounding him, He had tears in his eyes and he looked at me with a broken soul, Myself, Lou and Haz grabbed each of the jocks threatening them to tell us what they did, Liam tried to comfort Niall to no avail. 

"What the fuck did you do to him!" I yelled before punching one of the jocks in the face. 

"You can stop the act now Zayn" One of them laughed out only to be greeted by a punch to the chin from Louis. 

"Niall!" I heard Liam shout, I quickly turned around to see Niall running off, I went to chase after him before Liam grabbed a hold of me. 

"What the fuck!" I shouted.

"Zayn we need to know what they done" Liam said, I sighed before turning my attention back to the jocks. 

"What the fuck did you do!" I shouted. 

"Your little bet Zayn, He knows" One of the boys smirked before bursting out laughing, My eyes widened and my body went numb. "Maybe you boys shouldn't speak so loudly at school. Someone with a big mouth might hear"

"No" I whispered before collapsing into Liam's arms. Harry and Louis rushed over to me. I saw mouths were moving but I heard no words, No it wasn't supposed to happen this way. 

"I have to see him!" I exclaimed standing to my feet, Liam grabbed my arm before speaking.

"Zayn no! He needs time to cool off" Liam stated, I heard the jocks laughing but all I could think of was Niall. 

"I suggest you do one before I plaster your faces on this pavement" Louis spat. The jocks laughed before walking away. I sighed before looking down, Please don't let it end this way.

Niall's Pov:

"It was all a bet. You really think Zayn cares about you? He wanted to get in your pants then embarrass you infront of everyone" My heart shattered in that moment. It can't be true, It's not true, It just can't be, He's not like that. My world began to spin as I questioned everything. The moment I had the chance I ran, I ran as fast as I could not looking back. Tears were pouring down my face, This can't happen not again, He promised me! He promised not to hurt me anymore. I rushed into my house before slamming the door behind me. I then slid down the door my emotions taking over my body. My mum walked out of the living room, The moment she saw me she rushed over and crouched down beside me. 

"Niall, Niall sweetie, Niall baby what happened?" She asked trying to get me to look at her, I looked her in the eyes before more tears fell from my eyes. 

"H-h-he-b-be-t" I tried to get the words out but none came, My mum must have understood because she pulled me into a tight hug. I cried into her chest trying to stop my heart from breaking once again. 

That night I got constant calls from Zayn. He left voicemails and texts but I never replied. All I could do was cry, My heart was aching. How could I be so stupid? How could I believe he was any different? It was all fake, It meant nothing, It was nothing but a bet, That night I cried myself to sleep while nursing a shattered heart I promised myself would never break again, I was wrong.