Chapter Eleven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I didn't sleep a wink that night. I actually couldn't, my mind wouldn't stop going round and round. He hates me he actually hates me, I haven't spoken a word to my family since I got in last night, I haven't eaten, Showered, I haven't done anything apart from cry and try to contact Niall. Of course he wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts, Today I was going over there to see him I had to find a way to explain myself. 

"Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis are downstairs" My mum shouted, I sighed before throwing on my hat and walking down the stairs keeping my phone close to me, I walked into the kitchen to see the three boys sitting at the kitchen table. 

"Zayn" Liam said, I did nothing but look at him, He sensed that I didn't want to talk so he only pulled me into a tight hug. "How are you?" He asked, I sighed before shaking my head.

"I need to see him" I stated, Liam nodded his head.

"Were so sorry Zayn" Louis said, I don't know why but anger suddenly over took me. 

"Your sorry. Your fucking sorry! Well you should be! If it wasn't for you none of this would have happened! You came up with that stupid fucking bet! It's your fault it's all your fault!" I screamed as tears fell from my eyes, I quickly ran out the room ignoring calls of my name coming from my mum and Liam. I ran outside into the front garden before stopping and turning around to face them. 

"Oh Zayn sweetheart" My mum exclaimed before pulling me into a hug, I cried on her shoulder as she tried to calm me down.

"I-I-I-m-Sorry" I cried out hugging my mum back, Liam came up to me and ruffled my hair.

"It's all right mate let it all out" He said. 

"I'm sorry man" I whispered once I pulled away from my mum, Liam smiled before pulling me into a hug. 

"Don't worry about it" He said, I sighed. 

"I don't know what's wrong with me" I whispered. 

"Your heartbroken sweetheart, You want to redeem yourself to Niall, You don't know what to do so your looking to blame anyone apart from yourself" She explained, I sighed. 

"What do I do?" I asked. 

"You have to speak to him Zayn" Liam said. 

"If you really love him you won't give up this easily" My mum added, I sighed before nodding my head.

"Say sorry to Lou and Haz for me" I said. 

"No need" I heard Louis and Harry shout from my front porch, I looked over to them to see them smiling at me, I returned the smile. "I won't be late mum" I stated before taking off to Niall's house. 

I arrived at Niall's a while later. Out of breath and gasping for air. I inhaled deeply before walking up to his front door and knocking. Seconds later the door was opened and there stood Niall's mum. 

"What do you want?" She asked coldly. 

"I want to speak to Niall" I replied. 

"That's not going to happen" She said, I inhaled trying to keep calm.

"Please let me speak to him" I pleaded. 

"Don't you think you've caused enough damage?" She asked, I lowered my head. 

"I know what I done was wrong, I shouldn't have lied to him and I know this, But it wasn't a lie, It started as that but I really care for your son" I explained tears falling from my eyes. 

"Why should I believe a word your saying to me? After all the hurt you've brought him. Did you know he's been up half the night crying his eyes out? His fragile heart it breaking all over again!" She exclaimed. 

"I know what I've done. And I hate myself for it, But I love Niall, I wouldn't be here if I didn't, I'm trying here, Doesn't that count for anything?" I asked, She sighed. 

"Niall! Zayn's here to see you!" She shouted, My eyes widened as I looked at her, She smiled at me. 

"I don't want to see him! I don't want nothing more to do with him!" He yelled, Right in that moment my world went cold, I lowered my head. 

"Let me speak to him, I can't guarantee anything, But I can try" She said, I looked up at her.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked. 

"Because you love him. You may have lied but a persons eyes they never lie, And I can see in your eyes that you truly are sorry and you love him, As you said you wouldn't be here if you didn't" She replied, I smiled thankfully at her before turning to leave. 

"Zayn" She said, I quickly turned around, "Don't give up on him" She finished, I smiled at her. 

"I won't" I whispered before walking away. On my way back home I couldn't get Niall's words out my mind, He really does hate me. How can I ever think he would forgive me? What else can I do? He really hates me. More tears fell from my eyes as I walked into my house, I shut the door behind me and walked into the sitting room, There sat my mum, Sisters and Li, Lou, and Haz. 

"Zayn?" My mum said, I looked up and they all saw the tears falling from my eyes. 

"I've lost him mum" I chocked out, She quickly got up and pulled me into a hug. I then cried like a child the sort of crying where only your mums comfort helps.

Niall's Pov:

I want to believe that Zayn's sorry, I really do, But how can I risk it again? How can I learn to trust him all over again? If it all started as a bet what changed? How do I know that he really does love me like he said he did? I can't keep putting myself out there just to be hurt again. 

"Niall he really is sorry" My mum said as she sat beside me, I sighed. 

"How do you know that?" I asked. 

"His eyes" She replied, I gave her a weird look. "You can tell alot by a persons eyes Niall, I can see it in his eyes that he loves you more than anything. He's sorry for what he's done Niall, The pain that shot through his eyes when you said you want nothing more to do with him, It was like his heart had suddenly stopped beating" She explained. 

"I'm scared to put my heart out there again mum" I cried out, She then wrapped her arms around me. 

"I know baby, But if you want to find love you have to put your heart out there, If you keep putting your walls up your not allowing real love to come in" She said, I sighed knowing she was right. 

"I suppose your right" I replied. 

"Niall deep down in your heart do you truly love Zayn?" She asked, I sighed before nodding my head. "Then you have to take a risk and open your heart to him". 

"I'll speak to him" I said, She smiled before kissing my forehead. Was I making a mistake?

After I woke up from my small nap, I had a quick shower before texting Zayn. 

Meet me tomorrow at the park -Ni

What time? Niall I really am sorry -Zi x

2? Let's talk about it tomorrow -Ni 

Alright see you then -Zi x

I sighed before putting my phone down and laying down in bed. Why does love have to hurt so much? Yeah you have to take sacrifices when it comes to love but why does it have to hurt so much? Tomorrow I was going to hear Zayn's explanation and I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to hear it.