Chapter Seventeen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, There's only one more chapter left then this story is over, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually happy to be going back to school. Thanks to Sam getting me expelled I haven't been able to see Niall as much as I'd like to, Not to mention the fact I'm behind majorly on my work. We have exams coming up so I seriously have to buckle down and start working hard. Niall's been helping me study but I can't always expect him to help me, He has his own exams to prepare for, There's no way I'm going to drag him down, If I go down I refuse to take him with me. I just have to go in today find out what I need to catch up on and do it, That can't be to hard, Right?

"Zayney how's it feel to be back?" Louis asked during lunch. 

"I had no idea I could miss so much! How many books did you fucking study while I was gone" I groaned, Niall chuckled from beside me. 

"I'll help you study tonight, If you want?" He offered, I shook my head.

"No it's alright babe, I can do it" I replied, Niall nodded before turning his attention back to his lunch. I sighed once he looked away knowing there was no way I was going to read all those books in the space of a few days. 

"I will give you a few of my notes on history it's not much but it's better then nothing" Louis said, I thanked him before seeing Sam and his friends walking towards us, I rolled my eyes.

"Your back then Malik" Sam said once he reached us.

"And?" I replied trying my best to keep cool, I promised Niall I wouldn't bother with Sam and his stupid games anymore. 

"And that's good news for your little boyfriend, You can watch when I beat the gay out his fucking body" Sam spat. 

"Stay away from him" I replied gritting my teeth, I felt Niall's hand on top of mine, He shook his head gently.

"Zayn leave him, He's not worth it" He stated.

"That's right Malik listen to your bitch" Sam said, My blood began to boil, I then stood up and went toe to toe with Sam.

"What did you say?" I said anger filling my voice.

"Oh are you deaf aswell as stupid? Horan clearly didn't do a good enough job tutoring you" Sam replied.

"Leave him alone Sam" Niall spat as he got to his feet.

"You going to make me Horan?" Sam teased.

"If he don't then I will" Harry stated as he also got to his feet.

"You think your so tough don't you Sam? You think your this big, Tough bad boy when in actual reality your a nobody. When you leave this place what are you going to do? Try and intimidate your way through life? You may be the big bad boy in here but out there in the real world your nothing. There's always going to be somebody out there that's bigger then you, So while your out there making nothing of your life, Were going to be making something of ours, So were the winners in all this" Niall stated, I smiled before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Come on Sam there not worth it" One of his friends stated before dragging Sam away.

"Niall Horan your hot as fuck when you get all worked up" I said, Niall chuckled before gently kissing me.

"Boys! Please remember were in school so no funny business!" Liam stated, I smirked wanting to tease Liam so I pulled Niall into a passionate kiss, Niall returned it and I slowly began to circle my hips against Niall's causing a small moan to leave his lips. 

"Get a room! Harry doesn't need to see this!" Louis yelled as he shielded Harry's eyes, Harry laughed happily before pushing Louis off him.

"Do you want to?" I asked, Niall raised an eyebrow at me I then smirked at him, He then nodded his head and well the boys took notes in class that afternoon for us. 

Exams had us all stressed out, Including Niall. He tried to convince me that he was fine but I knew he wasn't. Everyone knew how much these exam results meant to Niall. We all also knew he would do amazing, I tried to calm his nerves by reminding him we still had prom to look forward to and I had something major to tell him. Niall kept trying to get it out of me, But I refused to tell him, I wanted this to be special. Even once the exams were done Niall was still trying to find out what the surprise was, But I remained tight lipped.

"Woah that was tough" Harry exclaimed as we left the exam hall.

"I know I felt like everything just left my brain the moment I sat down" Louis agreed.

"Boys we done the best we could" Liam stated.

"I failed, I totally failed" Niall said.

"No you didn't, Nialler if anyone can pass these exams it's you" I assured him, Niall smiled before hugging me.

"Are you going to tell me what this surprise is?" He asked, I shook my head and Niall pouted at me.

"Not yet baby" I said before ruffling his hair.

"Your lucky your sexy Malik" Niall mumbled before pecking my lips, I chuckled before hugging him.

"See you tonight" I said, Niall nodded before quickly rushing off home to get ready for prom.

"Have you told him yet?" Liam asked.

"No, I'm telling him tonight" I replied, Liam nodded.

"Good luck mate" He said before squeezing my shoulder, I exhaled as I watched Niall walking down the road, I smiled to myself as I imagined what tonight would be like. I'm just hoping he takes the news well.