14

14( couple status

14
( couple status. )

☆ ★ ☆

spencer
7 months later

"Whatcha doing?"

"Well, I was thinking about shaving, before you came in here all gleaming eyes and secretive smiles like the wicked seductress you are."

Iris laughs from behind him, snaking her arms around his waist. Even through his grey shirt, his skin tingles and warms at her touch, and he places down the razor to run his hands over her arms and squeeze at her wrists. For the thousandth time, he notices with a beaming smile just how tiny she is compared to him. It's cute.

In the large bathroom mirror on the tiled wall opposite him, he watches her shift behind him, presumably raising onto her tiptoes so she can poke her head over his shoulder and rest her chin there. She smiles at him in the reflective glass, and he reaches a hand back to pat her butt playfully, making her laugh again.

"What's up?" he asks through a smile.

"Nothing. Just bored." He raises an eyebrow, smirking, and she rolls her eyes as she smacks his chest lightly. "Not bored like that. You dirty-minded little shit."

He laughs, eyes drifting down to the razor on the marble counter, yet to be used.

"What's up with you?" she murmurs, cheek against his, hand smoothing across his stomach lovingly.

"Shaving," he says.

"Looks like it." Her voice drips with sarcasm.

An eyebrow raises at his appearance: wearing a silly pyjama shirt she bought him for his thirtieth birthday, he stands in front of the bathroom mirror in her apartment (though it's practically his too, now, considering they're together most of the time) with shaving foam across his chin, waiting to be wiped off when he shaves.

"Well, I know you like my facial hair," he remarks with a sly grin, making Iris go a little pink. They both sure as hell know why she likes it, and it's more to do with her thighs than how he actually looks. His eyes flick back to the silly white foam coating his jaw. "But I'm conflicted. Kinda wanna grow it out, but I also want rid of it."

"Well, I think you're sexy either way," Iris says with a broad, boyish, teasing grin and Spencer sputters out a laugh.

"Thanks," he replies, placing down his razor. "I was actually thinking about growing my hair out again, too."