wedding bonus.

bonus( the reidington wedding

bonus
( the reidington wedding. )

iris

"It's the dress. I really can't help it," says Spencer, leaning his forehead on her shoulder as his legs quake, hands massaging her thighs gently as they both come down. They're both breathing heavily, Spencer red in the face and Iris' lip numb from trying to keep herself quiet. "Christ. Never take it off."

When Iris hums, he catches himself and lifts his head. Rethinks.

"Okay, maybe take it off sometimes," he adds.

Iris laughs, tilting her head back and letting it lean against the door. Spencer leans down, runs his mouth along her neck and exposed collarbone from the square neckline, one hand playing with her jewellery as he pulls out and slowly sets her down on shaky legs. With a ruffle of the fabric, her skirt straightens out from where it had been gathered around her hips, and she swipes off a bit of dust and Spencer shoves himself back into his pants and does his zipper.

"You think they heard?" Iris asks, tapping his butt absently as she passes by to check for hickeys in the mirror. She's barefoot; her heels had been kicked off fifteen minutes ago when they'd first staggered through the door. Her stockings and panties are on the counter, thrown there without either of them knowing. Grinning, she snatches her underwear and pulls on the nude stockings hurriedly.

He joins her side, adjusting his tie by the sink next to hers. "I was quiet."

She looks at him through the mirrors, grinning. "Sure you were."

He scoffs a laugh. "I told you -- it's the dress!"

She grins, standing straight and looking ahead of them in the mirror again. Side by side, like always, except now when they stand like this she can only think of earlier that day, being stood at the alter, her heart thumping. For days, her heart hadn't stopped thumping. And this morning -- Christ -- she felt close to exploding. Like her heart was ticking down to its final moments, and she'd burst and shred her white silk dress -- floral detailing and puffy skirt destroyed.