Chapter 1

A/N: Hello readers welcome to my first fanfiction published you should be honored. Although I must say I have a disclaimer I don't own the characters nor anything that is related to Soul Eater. Now Please enjoy.

Y/n=your name

That's all you need to know for now.

Y/n's POV~

I was in my room and my parents were downstairs and everything was going just fine. Then my life changed forever starting with two hurdling screams. I rushed downstairs to see my parents who are barely holding on to life. I rushed to them and they tell me their last wishes. 

"Please stay strong my child and don't become bad. Run quickly and find Lord Death and tell him about us he can help you. We love you so much."

With that they took their last breaths and left the earth. I cried buckets but I knew my parents want me safe not mourning for them for to long anyways. I got up and picked up my parents and took them to their bed placing them down gently next to each other. I gave them my goodbye kiss for the last time as I put on a trench coat and hat and ran out.(See picture above as to what it looks like). I ran and ran with only one thought in my mind, I need to find Lord Death. I never stopped for food or water and ended up passing out in an alleyway. I wake up later on to find that I am in a room I am warm, comfortable and full. I realized my hat and trench coat was still on making me sigh in relief as it hid my ears and tail. I look around the room and it was very ....symmetrical. I need to get out and find Lord Death. My ears then twitched and I heard footsteps coming upstairs. What do I do play dead, pretend to sleep, or just stay awake. I am frantically deciding on what to do that I didn't notice that someone came in the room. He looked at me for a second then walked over to me and sat on the bed. 

"Who are you and what are you?"

I was sweating from nervousness but I decided I'll give only a name I can only trust Lord Death for now.

"Y/n."

He looks at me and then at where my heart lies. He must be doing Soul Perception. I must be right as he looked at me in shock, disbelief, and curiosity. Then he just confirmed my thought. 

"Why does your soul not have a color?" 

Huh, my mother must have done it. I just ignore the question and get straight to my point.

"I need to find Lord Death can you take me to him." 

He glared at me as I been ignoring his questions but then gave a sigh of defeat.

"Fine I will take you."

He gets up and I jump out of the bed almost having the hat that covers my ears fall off. We walk in silence as he takes me over to see Lord Death. Once we get there I had no thoughts towards him just that I found him strange and had a very cartoonish voice.

"Hey Kid."

He then notices my presence.

"May I ask who are you?"

"Her name is Y/n and she requested to see you and that is all I know." Kid answered for me.

Death and Kid then stare at me for a few awkward minutes until I decided to speak.

"Ahem.. I was hoping to talk to you alone." 

I put emphasis on the word alone and Death got the memo.

"Sorry Kid I think you should leave us alone." 

Kid then sighs in defeat.

"Alright Father I'll go."

Eh FATHER, Death has a son I thought that that wouldn't be possible.

"Ok now what do you need to talk to me about, Y/n?"

"Well..."

I tell him all of the things I thought were necessary for him to know about my parents and when finished I look at him with hope.

"I can help you in a way but I have some questions I want answered."

"Ok you can ask."

"Who killed your parents and what are you?"

"I don't know who killed my parents and I am.."

A/N: Ha cliffhangers aren't they wonderful. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter I will try posting every weekend so look forward to that and feel free to give me some advice I'll gladly take it in to consideration.