Chapter 3

A/n: Hello here is chapter 3 and I decided I am gonna add 2 characters from a different anime in here, just so you know they aren't mine and belong to the their original creator as does everything else.

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name 

F/c= Favorite color

C/d= choose drink

C/b= choose breakfast

C/c= choose color

H/c= Hair color

Italics= thoughts

I walked into the bedroom to see it looking exactly the same as when I left it except the bed was fixed up, probably because of Kid. It has f/c walls, c/c furniture, and a (choose what design you want) bed. It is like they knew what I liked and I found a little creepy but ignored it.

"Thank you Liz and Patty. Also thank Kid for me as well please." 

"Sure, I will." Liz says and leaves and Patty waves then follows her sister.

I lock the door after closing it and go over to the bathroom to take a nice shower. I take off my clothes and see my naked body and my exposed H/c tail and ears. I step into the shower and turn it on only hearing the water and my thoughts and occasional footsteps. 

I know eventually I will need to tell them the truth or they will find out either way I won't be able to keep my secret for long. Although I am afraid  what if they won't accept me, but I shouldn't be afraid I am not evil. Perhaps I should just wait until they find out but that would bad on my part. *sigh* I will tell them soon but for now I'll keep my identity a secret.

Once I finished my shower I brushed and dried my H/c hair and went downstairs in my wolf pajamas that have ears and a tail. (Your ears and tail are hidden in the spot where the fake ears and tail are). I walk into the living room and see Patty and Liz watching a movie so I go into the kitchen to grab a snack, only to find Kid there as well. 

"Hey Kid."

"Hey Y/n."

~Silence~

"By the way Y/n my dad told me to tell you that tomorrow you will be going to school with me and those two *points at Liz and Patty*. I also am hoping to have you meet my friends as well and give you a tour of the school before class begins so we will be leaving early tomorrow."

"Hmm ok." School. I never went to one before I only been homeschooled. Actually now that I think about it if this school is the one Kid goes to and Kid's father is Death then I am probably going to be going to one for shinigami's, Meisters, and weapons. Then I should find some weapons soon so I can not look suspicious.

"Y/N!"

"Huh, what?"

"I was calling you for like 8 minutes. What were you thinking about that made you ignore me?"

 "Oh it's nothing just thinking about school tomorrow."

"Oh ok. Well I am going to bed goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Kid."

Kid left and soon I left to go to bed as well.

~~Timeskip~~

I then wake up to the most annoying thing ever. A alarm clock. 

*beep beep beep*

"Ugh make it stop." My ears were starting to hurt so I dug my face in the pillow, but it kept beeping the annoying beep.

*beep beep beep*

"*growls* Shut the fluff up!" I then slammed my fist on the button. I sighed happily pulling the covers back over me and about to fall asleep when.

"Y/N GET UP WE ARE LEAVING IN A HOUR!!" I heard Kid yell from downstairs. I had to think for a moment before realizing I had to go to school today.

I get ready and put on my trench coat and hat that hides my ears and tail. I then went downstairs to see my breakfast some c/b and c/d. I eat the breakfast and soon after Patty, Liz, and Kid come downstairs. Kid looking as symmetrical as he can.

"Are you ready to go?" Kid asks as they walk towards the door.

"Yep lets go."

"Oh Y/n I almost forgot here."

Kid gives me a piece of paper that showed my classes. 

"Thanks now come on I want see the school."

We arrive at the school after a quick ride there. I was so glad we didn't have to take the stairs. We walk inside and almost immediately meet two friends of his. They each introduced themselves saying  their names, which were Maka and Soul. 

"Hello my name is Y/n L/n."

"Are you a meistier or a weapon?"- Maka 

"I am a meistier."

"Do you not have a partner/weapon?"- Soul

"For now no."

"Oh ok."- Soul

"Anyways nice to meet you but I was going to have a tour with Kid."

"Ok bye then." They all waved bye. Then me and Kid had our tour as he showed me around we got close and ask questions about each other like those 'what's your favorite color' kind of questions, nothing to deep. Then we got to the last room which was an abandon Music room. I told Kid to start heading to class as I said I had something to do so he did and I stepped into the room. When I walked in I saw two boys they were definitely identical twins and rich. (Picture of them above) They looked up at the same time and met my gaze at the same time. 

If only Kid was here he would definitely love this. 

"Hi I am Y/n." I said trying to start a conversation. They then stood up and walked over to me always being in sync.

"I am Hikaru."

"And I am Kaoru."

A/n: I know they don't belong in this anime but hey it's a fanfiction anything can happen so let's say they got a hold of some sort of anime teleportation device and ended up here. In any case I hoped you enjoyed it.