Chapter 8

A/n: Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters all rights go to the original owner. 

Y/n= your name

f/c= favorite color

h/c= hair color

Italics= thoughts

Kid's POV

Dinner was done and I was going up to Y/n's room to get her as she asked. I knock on the door and waited for a second for a response. When I didn't get any I opened the door. 

"I am coming in." 

When I opened the door there was Y/n looking as beautiful and symmetrical as ever but with a new addition. 

"Hello Kid."

I closed the door behind me still in complete shock to what I am witnessing but I have a question that is bothering me to ask. Eventually my question came out.

"Are they fluffy?"

The heck who asks that kind of question Kid you are a real idiot, but they look so soft and fluffy I want to pet them. She must have read my mind or something because she asked the question I want to hear. 

"Do you want to pet them?"

Before I could answer her I was already standing in front of her wanting to touch her ears. She let  me touch them but flinched at the contact probably because she has not have someone touched them before. They were so soft and I did the best I could to keep their symmetry. I soon let go remembering what I came her to begin with earning a small whimper from her and her ears drooped. It was so cute that I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

Your POV 

I was enjoying the pets that I was getting from him and when he stopped I unconsciously whimpered and my ears drooped. He started blushing which made me blush because I was  embarrassed and he looked really cute. 

"You know the reason I came up here to begin with was to get you to come downstairs."

I looked at Kid as he was looking away from me only letting me see the slightest of pink on his cheeks. Then came a large bang and my ears flinched turning towards the loud noise.

"Kid what is taking you so long up here..Y/n why do you have ears and a tail?" I looked at Liz and see Patty was there as well. 

"Wow they look so fluffy." Patty said and giggled. 

"Yeah why do you have ears and a tail?"-K

"It is a very long story and I already explained it once today."

"To whom?"-K

"Lord Death, Hikaru, and Kaoru."

"Eh how did they found out?"-L

"That is another long story."

"Well we got time."-K

"Okay suit yourself."

Liz and Patty sat down on the bed with Kid while I pull up a chair in front of them like it was story time. I took in a deep breath and began.

"Well my parents in short my mom was a witch and my dad was a werewolf. I will not get into the story of how they met that is a story for another time. When they had me we lived peacefully for a while and my mom taught me about my witch side and my dad taught me about my werewolf side. My ears and tail are a representation of two things. One it shows what kind of animal I can control as a witch, and two it is part of my werewolf gene. Now for a bit of background on my parents. My dad lived in a pack and was the alpha but the pack not long after my parents were killed got killed themselves or as so I have heard. I lived about half my life with the pack and learned hand to hand combat with one of the humans. Now my moms side, she was a delinquent to the witches as there was two sides witches are known to be with humans. There is the "I am going to make everyone's life miserable" side and there is the "I am going to keep my distance away from any other living being" side my mom chose neither she actually helped humans, Meisters, weapons, also creatures like werewolves. Although she was a witch that helped others she only worked in the shadows hence why you won't know anything about her. She was a good witch though and a pretty powerful one to be that. Lastly to know how Lord Death and the twins found out first was because when Kid here are the brownie and turned into a five year old Kid, he got lost in the woods and I was the wolf that was playing with him and they saw me transform back into human which is how they knew first. Okay I am done can I get some water now."

I was exasperated all of that talking in one day is a lot to do. I was glad when it was over but now I wait for reactions. First came Patty.

"Wow that's amazing!"-P

Then came Liz.

"I knew there was something special about you since day one." -L

Lastly came Kid's. Who may have been embarrassed from realizing I was the one who saw him as a 5 year old but I don't know there could be another reason to why he is blushing. 

"I am going to go downstairs you can contemplate what to do with me while I am gone."

I went downstairs and grabbed some water and took a few bites of the dinner then when I felt like they were done talking I headed back upstairs to see them coming downstairs. I went back down and went to the living room. I placed my tail on my lap and waited for someone to talk.

"Y/n we are not going to let you leave, you can still stay."-L

My ears perked up and my tail wagged.

"Really?"

"Yes you can stay."-L

"Thank you." I went over to them and gave them all a hug as my tail wagged. I went over to Patty who shouted Wolfie and began to pet my ears as my tail was wagging to much to pet.

"Y/n you should tell the others as well about this we don't want them to find out the hard way and come to assumptions."-K

"O-okay I will but I would prefer to do it with all of them together and not at school."

"That's fine I can invite them to stay the night tomorrow and you can tell them then."-L

"Oh right today is Friday yay no school."

The rest of the night was so much fun hanging out with them and being able to feel as if it is really home. The next day I got up with excitement running through me I changed my clothes and went downstairs excited but then remembered I am going to have to tell the others today.

What if they don't accept me I mean I am a witch and people have not accepted witches so much and I am also a werewolf which people also don't know much about and what if Stein gets this information he is going to want to dissect me and I will die painfully. Aah why me?! I went from excited to panic mode so quickly I was beginning to shed a bit.

"Y/n you're shedding if Kid finds out you might as well dig yourself a grave."-L

"Wolfie can't die!"-P

"I won't die in fact he will never know it existed."

I snapped my fingers and the hairs I shed disappeared and just in time too as Kid came down the stairs. 

"Everyone should be here in a bit so if there is anything you still need to do I suggest you get it done." -K

"Okay thanks Kid. Hey Y/n aware you ready to tell them?"-L

"Honestly no but it would be better to get it over with. I am going to clean my room so if you need me I will be in there."

I went up to much room and got the stuff I need to clean and chanted a spell as the cleaning supplies started to do their job. I went over to the bed and sat down. I closed my eyes and opened them to see blackness I look around to see three souls to be underneath me one was black with 3 white stripes which I am guessing is Kid's and two pink ones I suppose is Liz and Patty. I then look down at where my body would be to see a soul with no color almost transparent. I concentrated and mumbled a spell and my soul slowly began to show its real self. This may be dangerous but I have nothing to hide from them anymore so might as well. Soon my whole soul was showing being as large as it was I mumbled another spell and it shortened into a normal sized soul. I was now able to see it clearly a f/c soul with h/c ears and tail it honestly looked almost cute. (I created what it would look like for myself above, but for you, you can change the colors, it is just something to help you imagine.) I then saw 6 more souls that represented Maka, Tsubaki, Soul, Black Star, and the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. I wasn't as nervous as before as Hikaru and Kaoru already know and so does Kid, Liz and Patty. So I mucked up courage and fixed my surroundings so I can now see around me. I stopped my cleaning and went downstairs ears and tail showing. I was now standing behind them and ready to show myself and so I did.

A/n: A lot is happening but very little Kid X reader has been happening I know but do not fret as I promise you the next chapter will be what you have been waiting for. Thanks for reading and have an amazing week.