Chapter 12

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= thoughts

I watched as what was once my friends turn into green goo and Lord Death becomes Kenny.

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy, cause if you did then you are really stupid."

"Where, what, how?"

"Aww are you confused, well sucks to be you but now that we are alone we can have a full on battle. I am not what I once was Y/n with my new power I can eliminate you easily."

"You speak so high and mighty of yourself but you forgetting one key point."

"Oh really care to tell."

"The winner is the one whose power comes from the heart."

"You make no sense."

He attacks me taking me a little bit off guard that he was able to scratch my cheek and shoulder. I quickly brought my senses back together and got ready to repel his attacks.

"Really I thought you would have figured out where I got that I mean you and I had watched it together."

"Well then I guess we will have to see where things go now Y/n. We both know you are at disadvantage." He attacks again from two sides that I couldn't repel both so he sliced me in my back. I let out a scream as pain and discomfort follow the blood trickling down my back. "You only did better with others."

"You say that like you know everything about me but guess what you are not the only one who has changed." I attack him as well being able to solidify some of the green stuff he uses and he stiffens up a bit in his right leg. "I was always good at finding ones weaknesses."

"I see so you have changed in some ways but not enough." He then comes down and all the green stuff separates and forms multiple of him except one part of the green stuff stays the same and it's the part I hit. "How will you know now which is which?" They all spoke at once and they all attacked at different angles towards me most of the attacks I repelled but some were able to hit my shoulder, arm, side, and knee. I winced and whimpered a bit. As me ears dropped inside my hat and my tail stiffened up.

"Your power Kenny it's illusions isn't it?" They looked taken aback and stopped for a second allowing me to use my good arm to make a hardening spell and fire it at everyone. Once everything was hit the green stuff became normal and a loud scream hollered from right behind me. I turn around to see Kenny on the ground in so much pain. After a while he gained himself and asked his last question.

"How..how did you know?"

"All of you were attacking me but I was only getting hit from right behind me forward. The illusions you made should have hit me but they didn't because they didn't have control of aim but you did." I set up my last spell and start at him sadness overwhelming me but I still have to do it.

"Bye Kenny."

"Bye Y/n you idiot." He smiled, a sane smile as I shot the spell at him and all that remained was his soul, a kishin soul. I then heard noise above me and saw what was left of his green stuff fall to the floor and become pure water. I then heard a new noise which was the sound of Lord Death.

"See I told you she could do it didn't I tell you to believe in your girlfriend, kiddo."

"Father! I didn't say she wasn't but she really seemed like she wouldn't make it. I mean look she is bleeding everywhere." -K

I then felt pain coming from my leg up as my wounds decided to make themselves known. I didn't make a sound as not to worry them and to get them out as I flew towards where they were and free them from the cage they were in.

"Yo that was so cool though." -S

"Not to be rude or anything but how and why didn't you get out?"

"It nullified our powers you see so we couldn't have gotten out even if we wanted to." -H

"And we got caught because he used his illusions to lure us."-Ka

"Oh." I winced as the pain wasn't coming anywhere near bearable and so I did the classical thing ever and collapsed. I heard muffled noises some sounding like voices and other sounding like surgery. I wasn't awake but I could hear noises kind of and that's all I could do before I couldn't hear anymore and went to dream world.

~dream time~

"Y/n, Y/n look this."

I look over to see Kenny running up to me. He had black hair and black eyes at the time and we were only 13 at the time. He was shorter than me at the time and was 5 feet. I then saw a little me come running out of the house towards Kenny and we do some weird "hey" stuff making me laugh.

"So Y/n look I found this in Death city."

My 12 year old self looked and saw that it was tablet or what I called at the time..

"Wow Kenny a child."

"Yeah I found "a child" and maybe now I can show you what I always been talking about."

"Really, what?"

"Anime the best thing on the planet." He makes a dramatic pose and sparkles shone all around him.

I then was taken to a farther time in my life where we were now 13 and we were watching anime.

"Wow Grey is sexier than your shoulders Kenny and so is Loke."

"What my shoulders are the sexiest." He shows me his shoulders and I look back and forth.

"Hmm alright you do have sexy shoulders but not enough to beat Loke."

"You idiot."

"Idiot."

We then laugh and I was taken into a farther time of my life again. I was now 15 and I watched as Kenny was switching between his beautiful black hair and eyes to now white hair and eyes.

"Kenny what is happening to you."

"Nothing is wrong Y/n why are getting ready to attack."

"I am sorry Kenny but you are a kishin now and I can't let you live."

"How dare you after all we been through and for you to leave me in the dirt like this."

My parents came rushing out and Kenny attacked them injuring them but they battle fiercely until I decided to stop my tears from coming down my face and help.

"I loved you Kenny, I am so sorry I have to do this." I banished Kenny as he then disappeared into the world for banished kishins. That my family made since we can't eat the kishins souls. I then started to cry both in the dream and in real life. Then everything came dark.

A/n: Personally I love this chapter it is great in my opinion and I had so much fun writing it. Anyways hoped you enjoyed.