Chapter 25

A/n: Hello readers here is chapter 25, enjoy! Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story.

Y/n= your name

Italics= thoughts

My eyes opened a little only to close again as the light had hurt my eyes that felt like they haven't seen sunlight in years. I slowly continue to open and close my eyes until I was fully adjusted to the lighting.

I really need to stop fainting, it probably is the 3 time in a week. Yeash I should take care of my health.

 I look around wanting to figure out where I am, where is everybody, or what day it is. Although the only thing I could figure out is that I am in a hospital of some sorts and outside the window is Death City. I stared outside looking at the starry night sky and the creepy moon overlooking the city that was still bustling. I look down at my side remembering the arrow that was there. All that was there was a clean bandage and no arrow. I look back outside hoping that someone would come in here and tell me what is or has happened. My wish was granted when I head the door open, although I couldn't see who it was because there was this curtain in the way.  I awaited silently for them but didn't wait long as they opened the curtain I could see Kid standing there with a happy expression on his face, one of overjoyed. There was silence but he soon came over to me sitting on the bed, gently he connected our lips and I blushed with a smile on my lips. He put an arm on my side so I wouldn't falter. (Gif above). I felt like I missed so much even though I didn't know what had happened while I slept, but this kiss told me that I missed Kid so much. I disconnected our lips and stared into his beautiful golden eyes that seemed to shimmer like gold, it was and is beautiful. Kid grabs my hand and takes it into his and I begin to realize how cold my hand was because Kid's were so warm.

"Kid," He sits to the side of me our hands still connected. "I missed you."

Kid had a small sadness flicker in his eyes but were soon gone when he saw me with the smile that I had on my face. He squeezed my hand and without me asking began to answer my questions.

"I missed you so much as well, you were out for a good three weeks due to blood loss. I was so happy to see you awake and I am everyone else will be happy to see you as well. I am sorry they aren't here at the moment it is 4 in the morning so they are all asleep."-K

"What about you?" I look at him with a curiosity in my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep so well without you."-K

"Eh! You should sleep I don't want you to be exhausted and faint on the streets."

"Well I can't say I haven't."-K

"Ok come on we are going to sleep and we are going to sleep until it's tomorrow."

I get Kid under the covers, after letting go his hand, and we both laid down. I scooted closer to him because I was really cold and he was strangely warm. He didn't reject my cold body in fact he pulled me closer and soon he fell asleep. I, not surprisingly,  couldn't fall asleep because I just woke up from a three week nap. I stared at Kid and reminded myself of his features that I had missed. He was still the beautiful person that I had met a long time ago. I gave Kid a kiss on his forehead and actually tried to sleep which I eventually succeeded. The next time I woke up it was 8:08 and I laughed at how it was symmetrical time when I had awoken. I stretched a little my upper body trying to avoid Kid. I then move toward the end of the bed and was going to stand when a doctor comes in and sees me.

"You are awake!"-Dr.

Why is she not scared? Does she not know who I am?

"You have no idea how long everyone has been waiting to hear of you, your boyfriend especially he stayed as much as possible here. When I am  done with the check-up can I tell everyone that you are awake?"-Dr.