Chapter 24

A/n: I am excited for this chapter and I hope you will enjoy. Disclaimer: I do not own characters.

Y/n= your name

h/c= hair color

Italics= thoughts

I was boiling with pure anger for many reasons, but the biggest reason was that I couldn't believe that Kenny would do that to me even when he was still a human. I don't even care of how close I was with Kenny, if he erases all of my good memories of all the people I ever met leaving them out of existence.

"I need to get to Kid and fast then I can finish what was started." 

I looked around to make sure he wasn't watching my movements, also taking a good sniff of the air only to see that he isn't following me which was probably the only moment I will get to run. I ran on my 4 legs all the way to outside of the woods.

I wish I could just win in this form and I wouldn't have to endanger people, yet I know that that is impossible since I can't use all of my spells when I am standing on all fours, some spells require hand movements. Now though I must go through the streets to reach Kid, I could endanger myself but also the humans could be endangered as well if 'they' see me. I could go around the city but that would take way to much time so I am going to have to gamble here, my life or the humans.

I run straight through the crowd and on the streets jumping and dodging past vehicles trying not to get myself hurt in the process. I heard many gasps and shocked people I also saw some students from DWMA and knew they would be on to me. In fact they either think I am a witch or a kishin, but more likely a witch since I am not killing and eating human souls. I saw the home in the distance and it wouldn't take to much longer if I can keep the pace.

"Yah stop!"-J

There was Jeon with Angel in his hand, loaded and aimed right at my leg. I internally panicked and adrenaline rushed trough my veins. I was scared and nervous but I need to get to Kid no matter what and ignoring his wishes I continued to run in a zig-zag motion so he can't get my legs that easily. The wind against my h/c fur felt great really but the bigger picture of what is actually happening was terrifying. I was so close to his house, yet when do happy endings ever happen at times like these. I was only yards away from the door and Kid and Jeon still has missed my legs when I past a blue substance on the floor. 

Oh no, not yet. 

He suddenly popped out of the substance and kicked me very hard on my side sending my flying into the road. I let out a whimper and wail at how it hurt and he stood there smiling. It seemed that Jeon finally realized something or his aim was just terrible as his arrow went straight for my attacker instead of my. Although all hope was lost when it went straight through him hitting Kid's home. He smiled evilly a smile that would make you shudder and any evil witch would love to have.

"Now that is just sad." 

He said looking at Jeon who showed a great amount of fear in his eyes. The arrow from the house began to move toward him and I realized why. The blue substance was on it and he was going to shoot the arrow straight back at Jeon. I got up quickly and jumped in front of Jeon and Angel who was going to protect him. The arrow shot and penetrate my side letting me let out yet another cry of pain. Angel and Jeon looked at me and the arrow that stuck out of my side as I stood up again yet much more weakly. Blood covered around my wound making me at a great disadvantage. Although when all seemed lost I saw Kid who was mad for an unknown reason with Liz and Patty in his hands. It didn't look like he saw Kid yet so we had a chance. He shot at the kishin and it did hit him but he quickly healed himself once again. Kid seeing his failed attempt and scoffed he quickly came over to me keeping a good eye at the kishin while he stood next to me trying to change me back. Jeon and Angel regained themselves and stood next to Kid ready to help but their hits would be useless if they can't stop his source to his power.  I felt energy and the free will to transform back to human come along and now there was only one thing left to do. I transformed back to human making Jeon shocked at what he was seeing but put it all aside when the Kishin laughed.