Chapter 7

A/n: Hello there reader's. Although you probably won't be reading this part I just want to say that  I do not own the characters they belong to the original creator, but the plot of the story is mine.

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name

H/c= hair color

Death's POV

I was doing what I normally do which is usually stalk people when Hikaru and Kaoru walked in. They told me what had happened to Kiddo and as the father I am became worried. I wanted to go find him myself but I can't leave the school for obvious reasons of course, so instead I watched him through my mirror that helps me stalk people. Eventually Kiddo came to the forest and I was already sweating of nervousness wanting to be there as he was scared. Not to help with my worries an abnormally large h/c wolf came into view. It made me almost want to run and go to Kid but once I saw it meant no harm I calmed down a little. Although this wolf wasn't acting exactly normal not only was it abnormally large it looked like someone I have seen before. After the two were done playing Kiddo fell asleep on the wolf's back. I have had way to much stress today but now I feel like fainting when the wolf became Y/n. I watched the rest of the way back to when they get to Kiddo's home. I turned around only to see the twins still there and probably as shocked as I am. 

What are you Y/n? -D,H, and K

Kid's POV 

I woke up having yesterday's events hit me like a truck. 

I remember Y/n going to tell me something and then there was a poof and now I am remembering things from when I was 5 years old. I Remember running from a stranger, going into the woods, and then played with a wolf. I am so confused was that a dream or was that an effect from the brownie given or what cause something was definitely in that brownie. I suppose I should wait.

I look over to see Y/n sleeping in a chair. She looks pretty cute like that almost like a puppy. I don't want to wake her up so I should probably wait until she gets up and then ask her questions. I get up and the bed creaked making Y/n jump.

Dang she must be a really light sleeper.

She saw me and calmed down then I got into interrogation mode.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Well you see funny story is, well maybe you should sit down it might be a while." 

I sat down and she told me all the events that happened the other day from the time to when she got taken away by the symmetrical twins to when she found me sleeping next to a wolf. I believed her as what she told seemed true from what I remember yesterday so I just signed and left.

Y/n POV 

Once he left I let out the breath I was holding. Today we still have school so sucks to be me after yesterday's events. I went into my room did usual stuff went downstairs enjoyed a wonderful breakfast even though I had to avoid the good smelling chocolate chip pancakes. We then went to school, yay. We met up with everyone and said our hellos and explained what happened yesterday. The twins kept staring at me like they know something about me and trying to figure it out themselves which made me very uncomfortable. We made it into class where we got a small surprise from Stein. Apparently instead of dissecting today we are going to be fighting. I was excited personally I got the best training on earth by none other than Levi himself and well let's just say he is very hard person to beat but I won so my hand to hand combat skills are over the top. Fighting with weapons though I don't have much experience on BUT who doesn't learn from their anime baes.