Chapter 9

A/n: Hey guys sorry about the late post but here is chapter 9. Enjoy! Disclaimer: characters aren't mine.

Y/n= your name

Italics= thoughts

They saw me and I became nervous at all the stares from the other 4. Breath Y/n, breath.

"Hey guys."

"Y/n why do you have ears and tail?"-S

"*ahem* great question. Now this may come to be shocking but I am actually a werewolf and witch."

"Ehhhh!?"-T,S,M, and BS

~Skipee the explanation~

"Ohhh."-T, S, and BS

Maka was looking at me with a look of disgust. My ears flattened as I was disappointed honestly but I can't change opinions. 

"If you don't want to be my friend anymore I'll understand."

"No don't say that we are still your friends."-T

"Thanks Tsubaki."

Maka wasn't giving in she still didn't look at me the same way as we talked, made jokes and watch3 movi. I sat next to Hikaru and Kaoru as they are the only two I feel comfortable next to right now.

"Hey let's play a game."-P

We look at Patty who looked excited.

"What game?"-BS

"Two lies one truth."-P

"Oh ok it's a cool game."-S

"How do you play?"

"You don't know how to play?"-L

"No. Never have played the game."

"It's pretty simple you say 2 lies and 1 truth and everyone has to guess your truth."-K

"Oh ok who is starting?"

"I'll start. Once, I have beaten God. I am a God. Or I will be God." -BS

"..."-Everyone

"The third one."-Everyone

"Correct now you go Patty."

"I love wolfs more. I love giraffes more. Or I love Liz more."-P

We thought for a moment. All of us giving a dfferent answer but she loves Liz more than the others which made me lose and everyone else win. Then she chose me making me have to think for a moment.

"Hmm. I have an evil personality. I have a mischievous personality. Or I have a kind personality."

Maka didn't participate in this one but everyone else guessed the second one which was correct.

We had so much fun kind of I ended up losing the game and so they are now choosing the penalty for me. They huddle in a circle but Maka didn't participate and glares at me.

I guess she doesn't want to be my friend anymore although I can understand I will keep distance from her.

My ears dropped and Kid noticed and came to me after their discussion.

"Are you ok, Y/n?"

He cares for me? He is to nice and cute and boi I need a therapist.

"Yeah I am fine. Just worried for what you guys made for me as penalty." My ears began to perk up the more I stare at him and I begin to blush a little and my tail softly wags. Until~