Chapter 10

A/n: Hey guys welcome to chapter 10 hope you enjoy:) Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story.

Y/n= Your name

C/d= choose drink

C/p= choose pastry

Italics= thoughts

After that most awkward confession I couldn't stand to stay any longer for a couple of reasons. One was that my heart was going to explode of probably embarrassment and two I don't want to here a rejection. I know, I know I should wait for his response but he doesn't show any to much signs of his return to my feelings and who would even love someone that is a witch.

"Y/n-" Kid began to speak but I covered his mouth with my hand not wanting for him to speak.

"Please Kid don't answer." Kid looked disappointed almost sad but he nodded his head and I let my hands go. The mood became awkward so I actually decided to lighten up the mood a smudge.

"You know yesterday I was actually going to have you watch or hear me watch some anime stuff until those plans changed." I gave a soft laugh as I could see the outcome playing in my head.

I look over to a clock and saw it was already past 2 o'clock. Hmm, maybe I should leave and give them a less awkward time. I look back at them and smiled my best.

"I will leave you guys be so you can have a less awkward conversation." I walked away quickly so they couldn't stop me and left the house. I went to a Deathbucks and ordered a c/d and c/p. I went to an seat next to the window to see it raining.

That's strange it was just sunny a moment ago what happened? Did I accidentally change the weather. I mean I could if I tried hard enough but I didn't use any spells to. What is going on?

Then came screams and laughter from outside and people in here started to hide from freight and some of them left the building, which I found to be stupid. Honestly who leaves a building to where the danger is and put yourself at risk and not only that now they know people are in here. I literally face-palmed myself.

What should I do should I leave and fight whatever it is and reveal myself or should I stay behind and do nothing and have people get killed. You know what I don't care I am going to fight this thing. I stand up, although a bit to quickly that my head hit the table I was hiding under. People looked at me as I rubbed my head that was throbbing in pain.

"Ow. Ok people I want you all to either stay or leave whatever you chose you all do it." They looked very confused as to why a measly girl was telling them what to do. I didn't force them any longer though I just left the building to see my problem. Although when I came out what I saw made me stop in my tracks.

"Wh-what? No this is not possible. Why! Why is this happening!?"

They looked at me but what I saw was nothing more than pure horror to me.

"Y/n everything happens for a reason."

A/n: So, here's chapter 10 sorry it is so short. Wasn't it really though, I gotta say this is getting my excited as well. Anyways thank you for reading my story. Bye.