Chapter 6

A/n: Welcome one welcome all to chapter 6. Disclaimer characters don't belong to me. Enjoy.

Y/n= Your name

C/c= choose color

C/ds= choose design

C/h= choose hairstyle

Italics= thoughts

I suddenly woke up not being able to continue my dream any longer. I look over to the clock and see the time. It was 6:10. I had ten more minutes until I needed to wake up. Seriously why do you do this to me life. I decided to just get up no use in going back to sleep now. I got ready wearing a (c/c) shirt with (c/ds). I then put on my (c/c) pants/shorts. Then I put on a trench coat and hat. I look at the time and I have half an hour left until I have to go downstairs. I do my hair and (c/h) it. Then (optional) put makeup on.

"Perfect. Now let's see what is for breakfast?"

I run downstairs and see Kid, Liz, and Patty eating breakfast. I grab my breakfast and say good morning, getting waves and good mornings in return. I go and sit next to Kid and we eat. Suddenly out of no where Hikaru and Kaoru walked in.

"Y/n~" They sang and saw me in the Kitchen eating. Suddenly out of no where grabbed me Hikaru holding my left arm and Kaoru holding my right. Then lifted me up and walked away leaving my food.

"Nooooo my food."

"Calm down you will get food later." They said together and I could see Kid almost shining in awe.

"Helpppp." I screamed but no one came to help. ㅠ_ㅠ

"Hikaru! Kaoru! What are you doing?" They took me to a place far from the school and Kid's place. So I am guessing what they are about to say shouldn't be heard by others.

"Well we want to pull a prank on someone." -H

"And we need your help." -K. They have me an evil grin and I just give one in return. I love pulling pranks especially when it came to my pack. I remember the first time I pulled a prank on Levi for the first time it was an amazing yet painful day for me.

"So what are we doing?"

"Well we spent all night and came up with this thing right here." -K They pulled out a glass bottle and at the bottom was a small amount of a chemical that will help us pull out prank.

"Where do we start?" Hikaru and Kaoru began to fill me in on our quest. In the end we were ending up being lat to school.

~Time Skipee~

Me, Hikaru, and Kaoru were walking down the quiet halls of the school 2 hours late as we had to get the plan all set up. We silently walked down the halls but we kept snickering at our jokes here and there so the halls were erupting with laughs down halls. We got to class and were frightened a bit at what beheld us behind the door. We bickered for a little to who should open the door. In the end we are all opening the door. When we opened the door we got splattered by blood and froze in surprise. Giving almost everyone a good laugh. Once it died down Stein asked us a question.

"Why are you late?" He more like demanded then questioned.

"Y/n put up a fight coming here" -K

"So we had to drag her here." -H

Thanks a lot you two for ratting me out.

"Do you have a problem with my class Y/n?" -S

"Yes.. I mean no, you know what I am just going to go to my seat." I can hear the twins following behind me to our seat. We sat down and waited for break. Break eventually came and we sneakily stole whatever food we can find our victim held and replaced it with a box of 4 brownies the first one holding a small surprise. We put a note on the box saying "To our future God!" Once finished we went behind a corner following them. Eventually he went into his bag probably to get his food only to find them not there. We silently watched and listened afar trying to hold back my laugh.

"Ehh where did my food go?!" -BS

"What happened Black Star?" -T

"My food is gone and replaced with..Brownies!?" -BS. He picked them up and read the note. Then laughed suddenly and went on and on about him being a god.

"Hey Black Star can i have one my food seemed to gone missing as well." -K

"Fine only because we must make sure the food isn't poisoned being a god doesn't mean you don't have enemies!" -BS. Kid then grabbed the first brownie and I ran out with Hikaru and Kaoru right behind me.

"Kid NO!" I screamed but he already took a bite.

Fluff!

I then sped up and grabbed a confused Kid and carried him away with the twins behind me and everyone else staring at us as we run off.

"Y/n what is going on?"

"Kid-" I was suddenly interrupted by a poof and after a few blinks I see a 5 year old Kid.

"Mommy?" Kid asked tilting his head and was looking so adorable. Although Hikaru and Kaoru were laughing in the background which just made me feel so guilty.

"No Kid I am not your mommy but-" I again get interrupted and Kid starts screaming.

"STRANGER DANGER!" Then he starts running and grabs a smaller version of Beezlebub and rode off. I turn around to the twins giving the, a panicked look.

"We got to find him."

"Don't worry he will be fine." -K

"The potion will wear off tomorrow." -H

"That isn't what I am worried about. A 5 year old Kid is on the run. In a city with people that could harm him as well as Kishens, and HE IS DEFENSELESS!" I was really nervous and worried. Kid even though I barely know him he has a special place in my heart for sure.

"Are you sure you aren't his mother?" -H & K

"Yes I am sure. Can you tell Lord Death that his child is missing?"

"Fine we will but only because you are our best friend. Also what are you going to do?" -H

"I am going to search for him."

"Ok see you soon." -H & K

They went off to the Death room and I used my ears to hear for his Beezlebub and used my nose to find his scent and followed it. I eventually made it to where his scent led to, the woods. I knew I can't go in there without him being scared of my human self so I did what I thought was a good idea. With no one in view I turned into my wolf form the form I actually really like. My (h/c) fur moving with the wind making me feel refreshed. I quickly got back to my reason why I am here and searched for him. It didn't take long o find him with my sniffer. That is what I called my nose when younger and I just kept it. He seemed to be very scared. Once he looked at me he had fear and curiosity written all over his face. I walked up to him slowly trying to keep him calm. Once I got to him I decided to play around with him like I was a dog. I brought my head down to my hind legs and I wagged my tail. His eyes brightened up and he came over to me laughing and I wagged my tail.

"Doggie!" Kid started laughing and I would run and jump around him he then came over to me and started petting me and to be honest it felt nice so I let him. The light soon grew dim and he looked tired after our little play day. I turned back to human picked Kid up and went back to his place. Liz and Patty were asleep on the couch probably were waiting for us to return. I went to kids room and tucked him in then I went to a chair and fell asleep.

Death's POV

What the hell!?

A/n: That is chapter 6. You actually got to see a bit more about yourself in here. Now I gotta say I really wanna see a baby Kid. Anyways hoped you enjoyed the story next chapter will come on time now for sure, heh.