Chapter 13

A/n: Hello readers and welcome to chapter 13. Disclaimer: Characters I do not own, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

E/c= eye color

Italics= thoughts

Light was the first thing I saw as I opened my eyes, then as my eyes began to focus on my surroundings I was able to see a very handsome face. As Kid noticed my eyes open he backed up from me to create space, as he was very close to me, and a small blush came onto his face making me smile.

"Why, hello Kid."

I began to stretch as I felt like I have been in one position for days and the sound of my bones cracking and sending relief through me made me come back to my senses. I frown as I remember what had happened the last time I was awake.

"What happened to K- the kishins soul?"

I figured it would be better to not say his name as I probably will start to have regrets and maybe cry and that is the last thing I want at the moment.

"Well we figured since you killed the kishin your weapons should quarrel on who should have it, and well I wasn't expecting them to act how they did."-K

(I am going to let your minds think of how it was decided.) I didn't really want to ask afraid of what he would say because from the time I known them I know it's..something I don't want to know.

"Oh how long have I been out?"

He looked at me as if there is something I don't want to know of but he still spoke.

"Only for a couple of days."-K

He had the look still and I knew something was there and I feared the worst.

"What is it?"

I sounded nervous and scared making him struggle to tell me what it is that has him like this.

"Y/n this may sound harsh but people want you dead." -K

He said it with so much pain as if it hurt him to say that. I knew this may have happened because no one could believe in difference being good and that is exactly what I am, different. That is why my mom helped in the shadows that's why I lived in the forest most of my life coming to Death City only once before. People or much rather should I say humans can not see difference between them and others ever being something good and sadly I was willing to accept the fate brought towards me by these humans.

I have nothing I want to live for anymore, why should I stay maybe I could search the world and perhaps go to Eren's hometown and stay away from humans.

I looked at Kid about to tell him that what I am going to do but that suddenly changed when he spoke up.

"Don't tell me you are going to do what they want! No that can't happen they would do something asymmetrical to you and I would have to live without you and I couldn't bare to lose someone else I love." I look at Kid and small spark of hope filled my eyes but quickly vanished.

"Love is a strong word Kid and I can't accept you saying that you love me, and I am asymmetrical already and I wouldn't die I would hide, because that's what I do best."

"Hiding is not what you do best, it's how much you put others lives your priority and you are not asymmetrical at all and in the end you are going to have to accept the fact that I love you."-K

Why, Kid? Why does everything you say just make me want to punch you in the face because you won't listen but also just cry in your embrace. I was never one to be emotional but here I am deciding upon to actually tell you three words or to leave in despair.

"Kid-."

"Please stay."-K

He said it with so much concern and love that I knew after he said that I couldn't leave it's time I am going to accept my life for what I am and I know I can do it because why of course my friends will be there for me. (How cheesy.)

"I'll stay, Kid."

Kid looked into my e/c eyes and I looked at his seeing those amazing golden eyes making me feel like I am in a fantasy. Tears welled up in my eyes and I let them fall while I gave him a closed eye smile. I then felt my ears being touched and I opened my eyes to see Kid petting my ears and my hat was placed to the side of him. I blushed as my tail wagged creating a sound as it hit my jacket. I would have moved my head because I was so embarrassed but him petting me made my inner wolf come out and my happiness overwhelmed my embarrassment.

"Oh, what is this?"-Ka

"I see two people in love."-H

I immediately look up and towards the doorway to see Hikaru and Kaoru standing at the doorway leaning down and giving us a smug look. Not being able to take them on I hid my face from embarrassment, Kid looked away as well.

"Hmm."-H, Ka

"THE AMAZING BLACK STAR HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!" -BS

"Ow my ears."

I placed a hand on my ears and started swiping at them to stop the ringing in them.

"Wow you act so much like a dog." -BS

"How dare you! Hikaru! Kaoru!"

"Yes boss!"-H,K

They then carry Black Star away leaving me, Kid, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, Soul, Maka, and Lord Death. I looked at Lord Death and a question popped into my head and without thinking I asked it.

"Lord Death, how come you got captured I am sure you would have noticed him being a kishin." He answered in his normal animated voice which eased me a little.

"I wasn't quick enough to pick it up as I just saw you and Kiddo as an illusions I didn't see the full picture." I then, being the daredevil I am, asked another question.

"Why was I there as an illusion, Ke- the kishin had a talent of seeing people's weaknesses that's how I was injured so much. So why was I there?" Everyone else already knew as they watched it played out and I soon figured out why as well when I felt two arms resting on both of my shoulders.

"You see here, the only thing you need to know-." -H

"Is that Lord Death ships you and his son together." -Ka

A/n: Things are finally getting good, yay! I can't wait until I can get further in because I have some good scenes ready to be put into action. Thanks for reading my story anyways hope you enjoyed it.