Chapter 28

A/n: I am so sorry about the delay I was busy all day Saturday that I couldn't get enough time to publish the chapter on time. I am so sorry about that but here is the last chapter. Disclaimer: I do not own characters.

Y/n= your name

Italics= thoughts

It was now two days after that incident with Kid and it is Tuesday.  Yesterday was a lot different then expected as I thought that I would most likely be left alone but yet again when have I been right. People had apologized multiple times yesterday and I don't think I was ever left alone the whole day. Although now it was more peaceful but there is still some people who came up to me or want to be my partner in class. It was now lunch though and I was sitting in between Hikaru and Kaoru. 

"Hey Y/n?"-H

"What if we told you that today would be another one of yesterday?"-Ka

"Then I would leave the area. You don't know how many people actually touched me yesterday. It felt weird when it wasn't someone I knew." I shuddered and I felt a cold aura coming from Kid making Patty and Liz giggle.

"Well we think you will like it this time."-M

"Hmm I don't know about that."

"They should be here any minute now though."-S

"Wait I don't understand anymore."

I then, with my excellent hearing, heard the door to the room open and people became quiet as the strangers looked at us. I then heard a voice that I recognized so well and quickly turned around running towards the small group of 5. I jumped into one of their arms and we eventually did a group hug.

"I missed you all so much." I said through tears. I looked at Hanji and Eren to see them crying as well. 

"Oi brat."-L

I turned towards Levi who pats my head with a small smile. My tail begins to wag as I looked at my pack, the people I thought I would have lost forever. Eren and Armin were the only other werewolves and also ad their tails wagging. Hanji, Mikasa, and Levi were the three humans of our pack. People soon went back to what they were doing as me and my pack headed outside with my friends who followed behind.

"Hey Y/n why haven't you tried to find us?"-A

"That is a long story but in short I thought you were dead. Although how did you find me?"

"These people practically begged us to come."-H

"Eh really?!" I looked at my friends who nod their heads. "When?"

"During the time when you were unconscious."-T

"We wanted them to see you when you awoken so we went looking for them."-K

"They were very hard to convince but Saturday us weapons went off to try and convince them once again and they eventually came."-S

"Thank you." I smiled at them and Hanji comes awkwardly close to me like the usual.

"Hmm so what has happened during that time that we didn't see you. Which one have you imprinted with."-H

Levi then suddenly kicks Hanji in the face sending her back and me in shock yet happiness but my friends were shocked.

"Don't say that shitty-glasses."-L

"Levi it is okay."

"Uwah! Levi hasn't kicked me in ages. Although Y/n I have a feeling I am not wrong."-H

"Hanji-san please leave Y/n alone."-E

"It is fine Eren." I walk over to Hanji pulling her up welling describing the person I am with. "It is the guy with three white stripes in his hair."