Tis but a flesh wound

I quickly open the door and grab the tip of the gun. The man clearly startled pulled the trigger letting off a loud gun shot. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder but ignored it going in to punch the man. I felt my fist conect with his lower jaw bone and heard a faint crack of bone. The man started screaming in agony while I pulled the gun out of his hands and pointing it at the man. "SOMEBODY BRING ME SOME ROPE!" I yelled not taking my eyes of the screaming man that was laying on the ground. Somebody I don't know who brought me some rope and helped me tie up the man. It was after the police arrived that I noticed blood dripping down my arm I look over to my shoulder to see that the bullet that the man fired off had scraped by arm and had created a wound that was bleeding profusely. It was then that a ambulance showed up  with at least 3 cop cars .Most people had run away or were helping the ingured. I was holding the man's gun with blood dripping down my arm with him tied up crying. A doctor and police officer ran over and saw the tied up man and me standing over him. The police officer ran up and started to arrest me until people said that I was the one who stopped him and was the reason they were alive. It was at that point I lost conscience.