Training

"Alright everyone today we're going to be doing something different." L.J said as everyone was finishing their breakfast. "Today we will be doing training. This training will be working on what you specifically need to improve in." He continued. After L.J finished most of the kids started cheering, we're finally doing something! After everyone finished eating we gathered outside Slenderman and the rest of the adults were standing there. "Each of you have been paired up with another child and an adult." Slenderman said as he turned his head to make sure everyone was listening. He proceeded to list off people's names. I only paid attention to the pairing when Toby, Abby, and I were called. Abby was paired with Hoodie and another boy who had a pistol on his hip, I think his name is Flynn. Toby was paired up with a girl that had a crazed look on her face and she would sometimes crack her neck, they had Slenderman. When my name was finally called I was paired up with a boy called BEN, for some reason he's BEN and not Ben. Anyway we we're paired up with Jeff. I sigh thinking "why do I always have to be with Jeff?"  slowly walking over to Jeff. "Alright since you both suck, I'm going to be teaching you how to use wepons." Jeff said when BEN and I reached him. "You both have wepons but are not proficient in them. Take them out." Jeff said putting his hands into his pockets. I pull out the knife I had with me and BEN summoned a sword and shield. "That's pretty cool!" I say looking at him. He had the basic Link outfit and his wepons matched the ones in the games. "Heh, thanks..." BEN said as he looked at me, his eyes black except the iris was red and blood leaked out of his eyes. "Alright, attack these." Jeff said as he pulled a few attack dummies over. BEN went first his attacks were generic like a small kid trying to copy a video game character. After BEN finished I walked up to the dummies I just slit the non existent throat. "No!" Jeff suddenly yelled when I walked away from the dummies. "If this was a real moving person you wouldn't just walk up and slit their throat!" Jeff said pulling out his knife. "You have to do this!" He then proceeded to stab the dummies multiple times. "Do you understand!?" Jeff yelled. "No like you said if it was a living person, of which this is not so there is no challenge." I said looking bored. It reminded me of sword training camp. You learned the basics, then trained on a dummy till you were older then you fought real people. It was boring. The puppeteer then walked over. "Hey I think I can help with that." Yellow strings then came out of his finger tips surrounding the dummies. The dummies then began to move. "There how about now?" The puppeteer asked. I just noded impressed that he could do such a thing. "Alright try again." Jeff said slightly annoyed. I slowly walked up to a dummy that then turned to face me it's face twists in confusion. I quickly stab it and grab it's mouth making sure it can not speak. Move my knife around and slice up the back where the spinelcord would be. I bring the knife up to the top cutting into the head severing what would be the spinelcord. The dummy had been struggling until I did the finishing move. I dropped the limp body to the ground the entire back open and spewing cotton. "Holy cow!" Someone exclaimed. I looked up to see that everyone was watching me. "That was..." Jeff began to say when Jack interrupted "perfect!" He rushed over. "What are you doing?" Jeff asked a Ting of anger in his voice. "She cut exactly where vital points are but made sure that the victum wouldn't die until she did the killing blow!" Jack said very impressed. "What do you mean?" Jeff said now confused. "She cut in places that would cause excruciating pain and make sure that if the victum gets away they would either die of blood loss or be crippled their entire life." Slenderman translated. "Oh..." A couple people said. "Where did you learn about such ways to kill?" Slenderman asked looking down at me. "I took a few medical classes, my dad work in the hospital, and my mom teached forensic. I also took classes in sword fighting, self defense, and martial arts." I said matter of fact. "Hmm, Jack could you teach her more?" Slenderman asked. "H-hey! What about me training her!" Jeff said grumpy about the entire scene. "She stated that she took classes in sword fighting." Slenderman said to the very angry man. "Uh, I guess I could Slender..." Jack said standing up. "Oh no you f***ing don't!" Jeff said. "Jeff." Slenderman said looking down on him something about the tall, thin, faceless figure was intimidating. Almost like all your instincts are telling you to stay away. Jeff just backed off quiteing down.
Hello! Author here! Just wanted to apologise for not posting a lot recently I was in Texas! I was actually writing this while we are driving home. For some reason the chapter Office had disappeared for a bit and I freaked out for a bit hopefully you can read it! If you feel like I'm not doing anything correctly please tell me in the comments! Also if you want your character added please describe them in the comments and I'll see if I can add them to the story!