The final test

"Now that everyone has their teams I will now explain the rules." Slenderman stated "you can go anywhere, use any tools and kill anyone, just remember that if even one person on your team dies you are all disqualified and will be killed." He finished looking at each team. There were 7 in all and they all had different faces in each team, nervous, angry, confident, you name it. "You may now begin." Slenderman said and yet no one moved. "What are you waiting for? A gunshot?" Jeff asked the kids at hearing this people suddenly started running around screaming and killing each other. I grab Abby and Toby and run out of there. "Holy sh**!" Abby yelled as I pulled them away. "Come on we need to go." I say starting to run. I looked back for a moment to see if we were being followed we weren't, luckily. I turn back forward and see Derrick and his team. I stop imiditly and narrow my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask with a growl in my voice. Derrick smiled "isn't it obvious? It's kill or be killed and I'm going to kill you." His voice was cool and he had an insane look. He snapped his fingers and someone grabbed my knife and another grabbed me. Abby and Toby we're startled backing a bit. "You two go on! I'll be fine!" I yelled back to Toby and Abby. Abby grabs Toby's arm, "as much as I hate you we need to go!" She said dragging Toby away. "Wait what about Aideen?!" Toby says worried about his friend. "I'll be fine just go!" I yelled back as they ran away. "Oh sending off your friends mabey I was wrong about you being number 1. Your clearly stupid." Derrick scoffed while getting down near me and grabbing my knife. "Your useless with out this knife and now your friends are going to die Because you sent them off." His face was mostly a crazed smile. "Who said that I needed that knife?" I asked as Derrick's smile slowly faded. I kick him in the jaw as hard as I could most likely breaking it or dislocating it. Derrick screamed and fell to the ground his "friends" dropped me and ran. I picked up my knife and walked over to Derrick who was curled up on the ground crying. I crouched next to him and said "any last words? A**hole?" He just sat there crying with a dis-shapend jaw. I stood up and cut off his head the head rolling away. A look of horror on it's face. I open up my phone to text Abby. 'hey I'm good now where are you guys?' I text to Abby and gets a reply pretty soon. 'almost back at the house you delt with that ahole?' she asks over text I really with a quick ya and head torwards our house.