Office

Jack and I walked over to a cabin I haven't been to yet. He opened the door I could instantly tell it was some sort of hospital. "Over here." Jack said pointing to a table. I walk up and sit on the table taking off my hoodie showing my black shirt underneath. Jack then comes back with some tools. "What Happened?" He asked as he examined my shoulder. " I got shot in the shoulder." I say blankly. Jack doesn't aknowlege my words but takes out what looks like a pair of tweasers. "This may hurt." Jack says before plunging the thing into my shoulder. I bite my self to avoid crying out in pain. Jack rips out a small piece of metal and puts it in a tray. He continues to work on my shoulder, cleaning it, disinfecting it, stitching it closed and other things. " There all done." Jack says standing up. I jump off the table landing hard. Slenderman walks in through the door. "Is Aideen here?" He asked looking at Jack. Jack just points torwards me and I walk over to him. "I need to speak with you." He says turning around and walking out following him down to his office. I see Jeff, Zyln, Toby, and two other kids already there. The moment we walk in everyone turns to look at us. Slenderman sits down in a chair and I take a seat next to Toby. "So why was most of the kids here gathered outside?" Slenderman asked turning his head to each of us. Even though he was faceless we could all see some sort of anger or disappointment on his face. A kid over by Zyln suddenly bursts "Toby said that Aideen could beat anyone and Zyln wouldn't believe him so we went and Zyln challenged Aideen to a battle and everyone just showed up and Aideen got shot and..." he was cut short by Slenderman grabbing him suddenly with black tenticals. "You may all leave except Aideen and Zyln." Slenderman says as he puts the boy down. Jeff, Toby, and the two boys all leave. I stay where I was slightly confused as to why he grabbed the boy. As Slenderman slowly stood up I snapped my face up to his head. "Why did you think it was ok to fight?" Slenderman asked us. "Well we're at a camp full of murders it was going to happen sometime." Zyln said trying to sound confident. "Zyln, came in and asked me to prove my self and I didn't see why not." I said as Slenderman's tenticals started to twitch. "So you thought it was fine because your at a camp full of killers?" Slenderman said to Zyln his voice agitated. Zyln noded shrinking back a little. He then turned to me, "while I understand your reasoning we do not kill others at this camp." Slenderman said strictly. "If we're not allowed to kill then what's the point!" Zyln burst out. "Aideen, you may leave." Slenderman said as his tenticals twitched more. I stand up and leave the office. Toby standing outside. "Aideen! I'm sorry I got you in trouble!" Toby said as he turned to me. "It's fine Toby! Just dont do it again." I say to him smileing. We head back to the groups. There people began to talk to me about the battle.