Anatomy

"Alright, Aideen I guess I'll be training you..." Jack said as people began to go back to what they were doing. I just shrug and ask, "what are we going to do?" Jack stands there a moment thinking before walking away. 'ok?' I think as I follow him. We're heading to the cabin he took me to earlier. "This is my surgery cabin, it's where I fix up kids with inguries." Jack said talking about the cabin. Nodding I walk up to his side. "So what are you going to teach me?" I ask as we approach the door. "Anything you need to learn." Jack said as he opened the door. Two other kids sat at the table. One was missing their eyes and their mouth was stiched closed. The other was Delia her derpy mask turned to us as we walked in. "Aideen? I thought you were training with Jeff..." Delia said in confusion. "Slenderman decided that Jack should train me for a bit." I explained. "Alright everyone let's start with killing blows." Jack said as I took a seat. He pulls out a still living person who was gaged. "Aideen who demonstrated that who understood the human anatomy, do you know the best way other than the throat?" Jack asked his masked face turning to me as the person made muffled pleas. I nodded as I stood up. "Cutting the spinelcord." As I walk closer to the person the teen girl tried to move away trying to scream for help. I grab her shoulders pulling her up and turning her around. I make a motion on the back of her neck showing where to cut. "Yes that would do, also ripping out the heart, brain, or lungs would work." Jack says as I sit back down. The girl began to try to run away but as she turned around looking for a way out she saw the look of the place. I could see the horror on her face as she saw a jar labeled kidneys. The class went on about the different ways to kill a creature. Which ones were the most painful, easiest, quickest, painless. "Um Jack Delia and I have to leave to help prepare lunch." I say as we both stand up. "Alright." Jack says as Delia and I leave the cabin heading to the kitchen. "Learned so much!" Delia said with her usual bubbly voice. "Me to!" I say with less enthusiasm but still happy all the same. Delia opens the kitchen door to something gruesome.