New Campers

"Your both lucky that I showed up, other wise Smile here would have ripped you both to shreds." Jeff said. "W-why would you let him r-roam around where he could hurt c-campers!" Toby asked Jeff. Jeff just shrugged and said, "Security, anyway, you both need to get back to your cabins. Smile you go with Aideen, I'll go with Toby." Jeff grabbed Toby's arm and dragged him off. Turning around I head to my cabin I hear foot steps behind me so I assume it's Smile Dog. "Hey." I hear someone behind me say. Turning around I only see Smile Dog. "Smile, can you speak?" I ask looking at him. "Of course I can talk, how do you think I drive people mad?" He says. "Ok, so did you need something?" I ask looking down at the mangy dog. "We didn't get to finish our fight. Let's finish it." His smile gets wider as he speaks. Shrugging I shake my head no. "Don't really feel like it." With that I continue walking away. "Aww, your no fun. Your in a camp full of killers and you don't wanna fight? Most people would jump at the opportunity to fight me." Smile dog says walking along side me. "Well, I'm not like other people." I say in a monotone voice. We finally make it to my cabin and I head inside. Everyone went back to sleep sighing I look out the window, The black figure called Smile Dog walking away into the forest, most likely going to go report to Jeff. I lay down on my bed and fall into deep slumber. "Aideen, wake up, we need to go eat breakfast." I'm shaken away by Delia. Abby and Helix already up and ready to go. "Sorry." Reply quickly brushing my teeth and pushing my bangs out of my face. We walk outside to be met with everyone gathering near the fire pit. Instead of going to the cafeteria we head over to the large group of teenagers. I spot Toby trying his best to get close to the middle of the crowd. "Toby!" I yell waving at him. I see him turn around, his face lighting up when he spots us. Our group walks over to him, Helix in her usual jerky tone asks what's going on. "A-apparently, new k-kids have shown up w-with Slenderman's f-family." Toby says looking over to the crowd trying to get a look. "Ugh, this crowd is so annoying." Helix groans before a grin spreads on her face. "HEY, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" She yells fire producing from her hands. A clear path way is made straight to the middle where Slenderman is standing next to three other very tall similar looking people. Helix just marches her way to the front Delia following close behind. "AIDEEN!" I turn around and quickly step to the side before I'm crushed by a hug. My eyes widened at who had just showed up.