Battle

"So, Toby told a group of boys that you were invincible and now you have to battle them?" Abby said as she scrambled some eggs. I nod my head working on some sandwitches for lunch. "Ugg I really hate him, just his name ticks me off.' Abby said groaning. Laughing I finish the sandwitches. "Anyway I'm going to be doing that so you guys better not mess anything up." I say everyone sorta treats me like head chef, well except Helix, she has a problem with me for some reason. "Hey! We're not that help less!" Rodger yelled from the dessert section. "Ya right just do what you can ok." I say as we all finished up finally seting out the food. We all look and smile at our work. The tables setup and a large section of food out. My smile widens even more as I turn to the group. "Guess what?" I ask as everyone turns to me a couple of people ask what. "I made us all snacks that we can eat while cooking or after we finish! They are in the big fridge!" I say smileing. A bunch of people squealed and others rushed to the fridge. I just laughed as people argued about who got what. Jeff then walked in through the doors. He looked terrible. "Need anything?" I ask looking at him knowing he had to deal with that kid last night. "Ugg I need coffee." Jeff said as he trudged in. "Abby!" I yelled she looked over when she heard her name, "what?" She asked a giant cookie in her mouth. "Jeff needs some coffee." I yelled Abby's eyes suddenly lit up as she rushed over. Abby grabbed Jeff's hand and pulled him away. I usually trust her with stuff that involves caffeine. The rest of the day continued on normally. Everyone came in ate then went out for today's activities. "Ugg I can't believe Slenderman made us run laps for a whole day!" Abby complained as she climbed up into her bed. I set my alarm for 11 so I could have an hour to get ready. "So your actually going to do it?" Helix asked lazily as she laid down. I just reply with a Curt ya and continue to get ready for bed. BEEP BEEP I wake up to my alarm going off. Quickly brushing my teeth and hair. Getting dressed, grabbing my knife. I made sure to dress in all black. I look my self over. I'm wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, and black socks. My knife in the pocket of the jacket. I cheak the time 11:45 I rush down to the lake and wait there. Looking for any signs of life or movement. I see a large group heading down, their whispers fill the air. I sigh as I realized that a bunch of people had come to watch. "Hey!" I spot the boy who challenged me strut up. "I thought you would have chickened out." A smirk on his face was visible. He's trying to show off to the people here. "So how many?" I ask bored. "To many to count." He said shrugging, "I guess they want you get beat up." He finishes looking out at the crowd that was forming. Thinking to my self I wonder why people would want to see me get beat up. "So when should we start?" I ask putting one of my hands in my pocket. "Hey! Is everyone here!" The boy yelled out. There was a couple murmurs then someone awnsered with a yes. "Alright let's start with introductions. I'm Zyln, I'm going to beat your a**." The boy apparently called Zyln said. "I'm Aideen." I say my voice flat I honestly just wanted this to be over. "Just fight already!" Someone yelled from the crowd. Zyln smile grew if that was even possible. He suddenly leaped at me a wepon in his hand I calmly dodge his attack. Zyln stumbled a bit but regain his balance. A low growl was heard from his throat as his eyes glowed a bright blue, the wepon he was holding disappeared but only to be replaced by a gun of some sort. I can see it's some sort of hand gun. Zyln slowly points it at me. "Ha! She's so scared she can't move!" Someone yelled more people started laughing. It was annoying and loud, Zyln's face wasn't helping either. Ugg his stupid face I just want to rip it off. I then started to smile. A few people noticed and stopped laughing. The laughter slowly faded out as I stood there grinning. Zyln obviously didn't like the tables to be turned so he fired off the gun. It missed. I slowly moved closer pulling out a knife. "You know, your face, it's so annoying, I just want to rip it off." I say as I slowly advance everyone was quite. Zyln fired again this time it hit my shoulder. I felt a small twinge but that was it. I proceeded slowly scaring Zyln. His eyes began to glow again. The moment I see the blue tinge I dash forward startling Zyln. He dropped his wepon as I stop right up to his face. "Shhh, death will come soon." I whisper in his ear using a sweet voice like a one you use for babies. Zyln started foaming at the mouth and collapsed on the ground. He had passed out from freight, he also peed himself. I couple people started clapping and cheering. Soon everyone was. "What the F*** is going on out here!" A voice yelled I could tell it was Jeff's. A bunch of people moved out of the way as I saw Jeff, L.J, and another person I didn't know. "Seriously! Aideen! Why is it always you!" Jeff said as soon as he spotted me. L.J walked up to Zyln and picked him up sighing. The other person just stood there. As Jeff yelled at me and L.J just delt with the other kid. "Hey, Jeff she's bleeding I should probably deal with her." The figure said as he stepped out from a shadow. He was wearing the same thing as me but black gloves and a blue mask that dripped what looked like tar or oil. "What the f*** did you guys do?" Jeff yells at me as he examines me, "ugg Jack you probably should." Jeff says pushing me over to the man in the mask named Jack. Jeff then continued to prod people for information while Jack lead me away.