challenged

I wake up and look at my watch it's 3 am. I slowly and quietly get ready. I write a note saying that I woke up early and went to work on the food. Sneaking out of the cabin I catch a breath of the cold air. Heading torwards the kitchen I see a light on. I quickly hurried to the kitchen. Opening the door I see a chubby kid eating food out of the fridge. "What are you doing?" I ask the kid. When he heard my voice he squealed and pulled out a knife trying to stab me. I dodge easily and grab the knife taking it away from him. "P-please don't h-hurt me." His voice was high pitched and annoying. "You don't belong here do you?" I ask in a chilling voice. "I-I was lost and found this place." He said his voice giveing me a head ache. I thought about what I should do. I grab his arm. "H-hey!" He squealed. "I'm bringing you to someone." I said he just screamed and tried to escape. "It's either this or I kill you now." I say to him looking him in the eyes. I could smell pee and saw that the kid had wet himself. I pulled him out of there disgusted. Dragging him to the main cabin where the adults were. I knocked on the door waiting when Jeff opened the door clearly tired. "What do you want." He asked looking at us. The little boy then screamed very loudly at the sight of Jeff. "I found him in the kitchen gourdging himself." I said pulling him forward. "I-im sorry" he said with his high pitched squeak. Both Jeff and I winced when he spoke. "I guess I have to take you to Slenderman..." Jeff said as he looked at the not so small boy. "S-slenderman?" The boy asked shaking more. "He's the camp director." I stated I then turned to Jeff and said, "I'm going back to the kitchen to cook." The boy looked terrified and I sorta felt bad for him. Then again I'm going to have to remake all the food he ate. I proceeded to the kitchen and started making breakfast when a couple boys walked in. They we're not from either of the cabins that had to cook, I believe they were part of the lake clean up crew. I then spotted Toby in the back looking scared. "What are you all doing here?" I ask as I had flour on my hands from making bread. "Oh we just were talking and Toby here said something interesting." One of the boys said while the others pushed Toby forward. I sighed, "and this matters because?" I said not really wanting to deal with anything. "Toby said that you could take down anyone." The boy said smirking, "so we wanted to see if that was true." He finished looking proud of himself. I dusted off my hands and said, "not anyone, but you guys definitely." They all stood there in shock until a boy in the back stuttered. "T-then prove i-it!" He yelled. The rest of the boys gaining more confidence all agreed saying I was bluffing or something like that. "Tommorow at midnight, by the lake I challenge you to a battle!" The original boy said crossing his arms. I held a blank expression while I said sure. They all then quickly left. I sighed thinking that this was stupid but at the same time I was excited. I continued cooking alone till the rest of my cabin came in to help.