Smiley

As Toby and I walked to the shed we were silent. We could hear the sounds of animals and the wind. As the shed came into view Toby stopped. "Hey? Toby, is something wrong?" I ask as I turn around. "I t-thought I heard s-something..." He whispered. "Toby, we're in a Forest." I said sighing. "B-but it didn't s-sound like the F-forest!" He protested. "Right." I said rolling my eyes, "Come on spooked boy." I finished while walking torwards the shed. "D-don't call me t-that!" Toby said jogging up to my side. "Sure, spooked boy." I teased while I nudged his shoulder. Toby just sighed as we reached the shed. Opening the doors to the shed we both walk in. 'Alright now all we have to do is put away the lights and then we can go back to bed.' thinking to myself as Toby put the Christmas lights back. "All d-done!" Toby exclaimed as he turned back to me. "Alright now let's head back to our cabins." Turning on my heals we both head out of the shed. As we are walking back to our cabins a low growl could be heard. I turn my head to the noise to see red eyes glowing from the edge of the forest. "S-see! I told y-you!" Toby said waving his hands torwards the creature. Shrugging I say, "Ok, so there is a creature, big deal." Toby just Huff's and crosses his arms. The creature let's out another low growl and slowly steps out from the edge of the trees. It was an unusually large dog with black and blood red fur. The most strange thing about  it was it's human smile. It growled again as it approached us. Sighing I let out a menacing growl. The creature looked suprised for a moment before growling back. Toby whispered to me, "What a-are you doing?" Not taking my eyes off of the smiley dog, "I'm being initimidating." I answer quickly. "SMILE!" A voice yelled from the direction of the shed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Toby look over and freeze up. Both the dog and I never take our eyes off of each other. "Smile what the f*** are you doing!" The voice called again this time I knew that it was Jeff. The dog's eyes flickered over to Jeff for a moment before returning to me. "Both of you better back the f*** up!" Jeff yelled, damn he sounds mad. Sighing I blink and step back turning my head to Jeff. "I f***ing swear! Why are you always at a center of a problem!" Jeff said his cut in smile trembling with rage. "I honestly don't know, it's really annoying." I said shrugging. Jeff turning to the smiley dog, "And you! You know not to Target campers!" Jeff yelled. The dog whimpered a bit and hung it's head. "Um, J-jeff who is t-this?" Toby asked pointing to the dog. Jeff rolling his eyes said, "Smile dog." "S-smile dog?!" Toby asked his eyes widening. "Well duh." Jeff said.