Others?

I wake up to a ping on my phone it's a Little Me notification
-little me notification-
Little_Phyco_ has sent you a message! Mabey a reply would be nice?
I sigh as I open the app "hey! Aideen do you know if we can meet up? Like soon? Like tonight? In the park near by?" I sigh and relpy "sorry but no Toby it's the middle of the night." I send it and get a reply a few seconds later "I'm coming to get you like now so you better be ready when I arrive oh and bring clean clothes and a wepon." I sigh as I get up get changed grab clean clothes a coffee and the knife that I used last time. I step outside not even questioning how Toby has my address. "Aideen!" Toby yelled as he came running torwards me as I sipped my coffee. "Toby, why do I need to go to the park right now?" I ask as he grabs my hand and starts running, "no time to explain! We need to run... A geeze he's going to be angry." Toby said not even looking back as we both started to run. "Who's going to be angry?" I ask as I'm running. Toby doesn't awnser just starts running faster. "Hey, Toby I know a short cut!" I say pointing torwards a path. "Lead the way!" Toby yells as I start running down the path. We get to the park in about a minute. We head torwards a group of people. Toby yells to them "HEY WERE HERE!" As we walk closer I can see there are tons of kids and a couple of adults I notice Jeff and Jack but every one other then Toby I don't know. A very very tall man walks forward. He's wearing a black tuxedo but the weirdest thing about him was the fact that he had no face. "Hello children I've called you all here for the final 2 tests. Each of you have exceeded at the first 3." A voice seemed to come from the creature that was slightly disturbing. A small kid probably 10 blurted out "what about the others?" He was small and shaking many people would probably underestimate him but he was able to get here so he has to have some talent. "They were killed." The tall man stated blankly. At this a couple of kids froze. "As will you all if you do not arise to our expectations. Now let me do introductions, my name is Slenderman I am the director of camp creepy." The tall man who is card Slenderman continues through the names, you pick up eyeless jack, Jeff the Killer, masky, hoodie, clockwork, laughing jack, and the rake. "Now most of you have had 3 test put up to you but due to the failure of a watcher one person has to do 3 tonight." Slenderman said. I knew instantly that was me. "Now the first test tonight is to kill someone." Slenderman said and most of the people there gasp again. "But Toby, Been, and, Aideen do not need to do this as they have already. However Aideen you must follow Jeff for a different challenge." Slenderman said gesturing to Jeff. I follow Jeff having no idea what's in store for me.