Return of the creature

Delia opened the door to the kitchen and screamed. I push her out of the way looking into the room. There was blood everywhere and multiple bodies strewn about. The gore was to much for Delia as she puked outside. Moving quickly I inspect each body. "Delia go get the adults." I say as I checked the pulses. Giant claw marks could be seen on each body. I pulled out my knife and looked  around. Hearing a sniffle around the corner and a low growl a tense up a little. Quickly I look for some to distract the creature. I spot a can of cooking spray and other items. I spray the cooking spray and pour lemon juice on the floor as I move from my place to another to look at the situation. It was as I had assumed, the creature that had attacked the bus on our way here managed to get to the camp. I deal with it the same way as before but more precise making sure that it won't get up again. I look down to the limp creature that was bleeding. It's pool of blood mixing with others. I look over to see a small child probably no older than six crying, blood seeping from their head. The little girl jumps up and cries into my shirt. "T-thank you miss! I thought I was going to d-die!" Was all she said before Slenderman, Jack, Jeff, and Delia burst through the doors. "Seriously Aideen, why the f**k is it always you in these situations?!" Jeff said as he stepped over a body. "I honestly have no idea..." I said as Jack inspected the creature. "Did you take down this demon?" Jack asked poking the creature. "Yes, it's also the same thing that attacked us on the ride here." I replied as the little girl continued to cry into my chest. "Sally did this demon hurt you?" Slenderman asked the little girl who looked up. "N-no, but it, it was going to hurt me..." Sally said as she wiped her tears. "How about I take you back to your room and I can have someone read you a story?" Slenderman said picking the little girl up. "We're going to have go rob a Walmart or something until we can fix the kitchen and figure out how the demon got in." Jeff said to Jack as Slenderman left with Sally. I just left and went out to where the rest of the kids were gathering. I could see Delia in the center. I sighed as I walked over to the group. "Is it true?" BEN asked when I arrived at the group. "What?" I ask extremely confused. Another boy ran over to me "That you took down a demon! Twice!" He said. I nod my head, "Ya but it wasn't that hard..." A group of people had gathered around me and I could see the look shock on their faces. "Their blind so you just have to make scent and sound distractions, avoid the claws and go in for the kill." I said shrugging my shoulders. Jack then walks out of the kitchen, "Alright, all of you need to go back to your cabins. We don't know how many more demons there are so be alert." Jack warned everyone as we walked back to our cabins.