Christmas lights

I wake up to a huge thud on the roof. Opening my I peer through the dark room. I see Abby's figure shuffle a little as I hear another thud on the roof. Quickly grabbing a wepon I wake Abby up. Her eyes shooting open as I shake her body. Her eyes quickly droop once she sees me. "What?" Abby asked looking tired and slightly annoyed. As I hear another thud I look up, as does Abby. "What the f***?" She said as she sits up. "I honestly have no idea." I whisper to her. Another thud and Abby jumps out of bed. "Were is my gun..." She asked herself as she looked around the room. I go over to a window and see if anything is outside. "Ahah!" Abby exclaimed. Turning around I see her dragging her shotgun out from under our bed. Sitting up she loads the gun.  Right when she cocks it a figure passes by the window. A few seconds later the loudest thud could be heard. "Hey, um, guys I might need a little help..." Toby's voice asked through the darkness. I mentally face palm as I slip the knife I was holding into my pocket. "TOBY! IM GOING TO F***ING KILL YOU!" Abby's enraged yell woke up both Helix and Delia. Mabey even the entire camp. I open the door and see Toby laying on the ground tangeld up in something. I see Abby rush out of the cabin beside me and run over to Toby. She stopped when she saw what predictiment he was in. Abby started laughing so hard she fell to the ground. "Oh my God, what did you do to get wrapped up in Christmas lights!" She said between laughs. "H-hey! This isn't funny!" Toby said not really being able to do anything. "Oh yes it is!" Abby replied still laughing. I sigh and walk over to Toby untangling him, "What are you doing here?" I ask as Toby sits up getting some of the Christmas lights off him. "I, um..." He trails off not looking at me clearly emberrased. "And where did you get Christmas lights?" I sighed as Toby got the last of the lights off himself. "I found them in a shed while I was snooping around and I ended up getting stuck in them, and then someone caught me so I ran..." He said still not looking at me. "That is hilarious!" Helix said standing in the door way. "I know right!" Abby chimed in. Toby buried his face in his arms as Abby and Helix laughed. Sighing I grab Toby pulling him to his feet. "Come on, let's go put these light away." I said picking up the Christmas lights. Toby just stood there looking confused. "I'm going with you so that way you can put these back and not get in trouble." I said standing up. As Toby and I walked off I saw Delia say something and a look of shock and horror on Abby's face as she listened.