Tests?

**WARNING** R*PE

"I still can't believe that you took down a dude with an assult rifle!" Abby said as we enter our room. "Hey, I need to Google something real quick can I see the laptop?" I asked. " Huh oh sure." Abby said as the reached for the laptop, "what are you going to Google?" She asked as she handed me the laptop. "Nothing much, just something that popped into my head." I said as I opened the laptop and signed in. "So what's this idea of yours that just popped into your head?" Abby said as she went into the closet to grab some PJs. "I had a weird dream that's all..." I said as I typed in Jeff the Killer into the Google search. I was extremely suprised to see a bunch of stuff on him so I tried camp creepy, nothing. "Camp Creepy? Why are you searching that?" Abby said as she looked over my shoulder. "Like I said just a weird dream..." I answered, "oh and Abbs I think I'm going to go for a walk." I add on as I log off the computer and get up. "Oh ok stay safe?" It sounded more like a question then a farewell. I start to head to the front door when I pass through the kitchen and I think 'he is a serial killer... Just in case' I grab a knife for protection and step outside locking the door. I start heading for the playground nearby. Theirs usually only kids there and I'm betting that no kids are going to be out there right now. As I'm walking I hear rustling in some near by bushes, I pretend not to hear it and continue walking but this time with my hand in my pocket holding the knife. Finally I reach the park but I have a feeling that I'm being watched. I head torwards my favorite tree and start climbing. I look down and see something sickening, a girl being raped. I jump down and slowly walk torwards them. "Hey, what are you doing here tonight?" I ask trying to keep my voice smooth. The man looks up at me suprised then his face twists into rage, "what are you doing here?" He growls at me. "Oh not much just hanging out, when I saw you 2 and couldn't help but think that you are trying to rape her? That isn't the case is it Mr.?" I ask trying to be intimidating. He just laughs "so what if I am a small girl like you won't be able to do anything!" The way he said girl made mad like we're lower class humans, "oh sir, you'd be suprised." I said gripping the knife in my pocket. He leaned down into my face and said point blank  "girls are weak, and should just sit and look pretty, that's all their good at anyway." I scoff at him trying to keep my self from stabbing him. "Sir." I say threw gritted teeth,"I'll give you one more chance." He just laughed off my threat "or what you'll challenge me to a cook off? The worst you could do is call the cops, and if you do that I'll kill you and still rape her so get out of here" he pushed me away. I shrugged and walked away to a near by tree. From there I could see him undress the gaged girl the him self. Then I start walking back to him where I walk up pull out the knife and cut off his thingy. There was blood everywhere and the man stood there I shock for a moment before screaming and trying to attack me. I of course doge each attack then go in and stab him in the stomach he coughs up blood and collapses. I walk up the naked and terrified girl and whisper in her ear "call 911 but don't tell them about me ok?" She nods her head profusely and I ungag her. She was crying while I walked away, saying something about God. I walked back to my tree and climbed it sitting in a lowish branch before I heard laughing I look over torwards the laughing and I see a clown? At least I think it's a clown. Either way it's killing a small child. I jump down and run over hopeing that it'll stop when I get there.  "Don't you touch that child any more!" I yelled at the clown. He turns around and I get a good look at the thing it looks like a clown but at the same time it doesn't, but it doesn't matter it stopped attacking the kid. It's face splits up into a smile and begins laughing. Before my family died and before I've killed people it would have scared me a lot, but now I find it funny the way mouth moves the sound of his laugh. It was so funny I almost started laughing at it. I tried to stay serious because that kid's life could depend on it. 'wait why do I care about that kid I have no relation to him and the clown thing has already teared the kid apart' while I was lost in my thoughts the thing attacked me I was able to dodge except I felt a trickle on my cheak. I almost doged the attack. It was still able to scratch my cheek. This is no longer about the kid it's about me. I smile because you gotta face the world with possitivity and then run at it with the knife out. The clown throws out it's arms I jump and pin the arms to the ground. "Give me one reason why I shouldnt cut these arms off right now?" I ask the clown not expecting and answer. The clown throws his arms up causeing me to fall off and lose my balance for a moment. In that moment the thing was able to attack again I ducks and ran forward knife ahead I stabed it then backfliped out of it's chest area. I was barely able to excape it from grappling me. I slid back a bit but had my footing. I was enjoying the sensation of life or death, the adrenaline was great. I quickly noticed that it was darkening very quickly. How much I would hate to I needed to finish this quickly. I ran a quickly as I could suprising the clown I was able to get close enough to cut it's throat but before I could something grabbed me and held me down. I was a wriggling hissing mess. "Whoa kid calm down, calm down!" I recognized this voice it did not make me more calm I fact I stabed Jeff in the chest to which he yelped and held my hands down. "If you don't stop I will stab you." He yelled. That got me to stop moving. "Ok, good so I'm going to get off of you and your going to stay here you got that?" He said and I didn't say anything, "if you try to run Jack here is going to grab you so it doesn't matter anyway." He laughed as he got off of me. I got up off of the ground only to sit back down on the ground. While I was sitting I made sure that I was glaring at Jeff. "No need to look at me like that. I just came to told you that you've passed 2 tests out of 5. That dude back there was one and Jack here was another. In fact I was worried that you would end up killing Jack. That would be a real problem. Any way congrats kid." Jeff said as he and the clown thing called Jack walked off. I got up for some reason not phased at all and walked home it was halfway there that I realized that my clothes were covered in blood. "Great, now I'm going to have to do laundry." I said as I continued home to sneak in and do some laundry.