Chapter Seventeen - Just Girly Things.

Lennon.

I hung back when Harry spoke to his dad at the airport. Evan was content clapping my hands together with his own much smaller ones as we sat down on a wall with Jo. Harry looked deep in conversation, with concentration adamant on his face. They had talked briefly over breakfast whilst the rest of us ate our omelettes peacefully. I would pay for Jo to come and cook us her special omelettes everyday for breakfast if I could. I doubt Harry nor Vince would appreciate that though.

Vince already had plans and flights booked for when they flew back over. They still had to sell the villa first and cut off any ties they had there, but their flights were booked for two weeks time. Vince wasn't joking when he spoke to Harry about not making any more mistakes with Evan. I was looking forward to seeing the little guy more. Wales still wasn't exactly a trip around the corner but it was less distance than across several countries and seas. It would take time for any sort of normal, stable relationship to form between Harry and Vince, but every step was something, whether it be big or small. I liked Jo, despite first impressions she's actually quite the motherly figure. I don't think fatherhood was exactly in Vince's blood but he still tried more than most. I felt bad for Harry watching him watch Vince take care of Evan in such a positive, sentimental way. I wonder if it felt like a stab in the back for him.

I watched Harry's shoulders relax after being tense for several minutes before he gave his dad one of those manly hugs. They patted each other on the back a few times before ending the brief embrace. They both walked back over, Harry's strides were a lot longer and quicker thus reaching us first. I smiled up at him, hoping for the same reaction, I didn't want to leave another place on a bad foot.

"You ready?" He asked quietly, his fingers pulling back some hair from my face with a small smile on his. I nodded back and held Evan up for Jo to take. He let out a squeal when he realised playtime was over making my heart sink a little.

"Hey, don't cry. Mummy's gonna buy you some ice cream in a minute if you be a good little boy," I grinned widely at him, rubbing the top of his hair calming his screams. His breathing went back to normal thankfully and his crocodile tears soon dispersed.

"Promise to be good for me little man? No being a big bad styles yet ay?" Harry spoke to Evan in a toned down voice, bending down so he was eye level with his little brother. Evan's face remained poker straight, he hadn't understood what he said but everyone else did. Harry stuck his pinky finger out, triple the size of Evan's but hooked it around his nevertheless. "Pinky promise." Harry beamed before letting go and kissing the top of his head. My heart felt like it swelled with size when I watched Harry interact with Evan, it was like second nature to him, it was obvious he got that from his mum.

"Right, we should go," He announced, gazing around at the scenery we would soon be leaving. I took in the views, the cleaner air and the tranquility one last time before we stepped away from the three remaining. I walked backwards waving at Evan who looked bewildered.

"He's got the Styles smirk." Harry said casually as we walked towards check in.

"He's three."

"I was strutting around with a smirk before I was even bottle fed."

"Yeah okay, whatever you say." I mused sarcastically.

"I'm surprised I even got through the check in area, I look nothing like that photo." I spoke casually as we wandered around the few shops in the departure lounge. Paul had thankfully remember to bring my actual passport over with him so I could get back - legally. The lady at the desk didn't even question my looks, just nodded and moved us along. I'd figured out a whole story in my head about how I'd upset a very emotional Italian hairdresser and she got revenge, but I didn't even get a chance to bring out the crocodile tears.